Sign in to follow this  
Car147

Milviz ATR 72-600 Coming along nicely

Just noticed this pop up on FSElite. Great to see so many differing aircraft now in development.

Link

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Thanks for the HU.

An immediate purchase for me.
"With Milviz... no worries!"
😉

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I WAS going to get it, until the replies from the developer to other people and myself were just plain rude and arrogant (on FSElite). There's a difference between defending your product and being rude. ZERO customer service. 

Edited by Ridvan Celik

33 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

I WAS going to get it, until the replies from the developer to other people and myself were just plain rude and arrogant (on FSElite). There's a difference between defending your product and being rude. ZERO customer service. 

I saw your comment about the wheels, and agreed with it, however to be honest, I think you overanalyzed took their reply way too personally mate. But ofc we are all different and take things differently

Edited by johnnycaptain
  • Like 1

Jonathon James

That comment section was equally toxic from very bored kids trying to stir controversy out of nothing as well as the guy claiming to be from Milviz that acted like a kid as well... I will judge their customer service when their product is out, not before. For the time being, I'm just happy there's something that looks capable of replacing the Majestic Q400 that I have missed greatly, and possibly make it obsolete!

Edited by Makinen11
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, johnnycaptain said:

I saw your comment about the wheels, and agreed with it, however to be honest, I think you overanalyzed took their reply way too personally mate. But ofc we are all different and take things differently

I thought I might be too, but then they responded, you should see the comments on there now!

Just now, Ridvan Celik said:

I thought I might be too, but then they responded, you should see the comments on there now!

Just took a look, big big yikes 

• Like 1

Jonathon James

Just now, johnnycaptain said:

Just took a look, big big yikes 

Not a good look for Milviz. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, johnnycaptain said:

I think you overanalyzed took their reply way too personally mate. But ofc we are all different and take things differently

Agree. They said "yeah we know" like yep we're aware of it.  There was nothing rude or arrogant...it was escalated by other posters.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

7 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Agree. They said "yeah we know" like yep we're aware of it.  There was nothing rude or arrogant...it was escalated by other posters.

100% agree. @Ridvan Celik you need to increase your sensitivity slider a bit, you made a big deal over nothing, lol.

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I will wait and compare it to the Asobo product.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

I know Milviz has attitude problem, but frankly so are many customers. Whether we like it or not Milviz does deliver quality in depth products. Those who more concentrated about ego trip will miss out on a lot of products 

I did have a brumby road with Milviz myself , but I moved on I suggest you do to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

44 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Not a good look for Milviz. 

not a good look for you either mate. you came off as a troll stiring up trouble from nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

1 hour ago, Ridvan Celik said:

What a crazy over-reaction to a completely normal response. 

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Unfortunately there are quite a few good developers that completely lack customer service / public relation skills, and the self awareness to recognize it.

With regards to the fselite article, the initial response seemed fine to me, but neither party handled the escalation well.

Edited by Gilandred

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR