Sign in to follow this  
Scimiter

Seafront UK's South East coast

"Experience the UK's South East coast with over 18,000 vessels populating over 80 yacht clubs, ports, harbours and marinas together with coastal traffic. We have populated the coastline and inlets all the way from the Isle of Sheppey down to Keyhaven, just north of the western tip of the Isle of Wight.

Home the world-famous Solent sailing clubs and the large ports of Southampton and Portsmouth, the UK’s South East is teeming with nautical life. Ferries sail from dock to dock whilst leisure craft zip up and down the coast. You’ll also find HMS Victory resting in her historic dockyard and modern-day Navy Destroyers patrolling alongside RNLI lifeboats and Border Force cutters."

I have just purchased this from Orbx, it looks really good.

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

13 hours ago, Scimiter said:

the UK’s South East is teeming with nautical life. Ferries sail from dock to dock 

Except from Dover, the South Easts busiest (?) ferry port 😞

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

The prize is a bit steep imo. But I'm pretty sure that I'll get it when it will be discounted.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Is it available in the MSFS Market Place?

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

I think it is only available at Orbx at this time, it is nice to see the marina's full of yachts in the area's covered and the sea with ships and boats, it makes a big difference to the sim.

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090