Sign in to follow this  
PDX Flyer

Forum Sniping Reaction

I couldn't agree more with the Administrator on this one.  There I times when I get so discouraged about the negative tone of some recipients ... also the fact that the majority of the discussion doesn't appear to have anything to do with the subject title.  It would sure be a help if folks who want to change the subject; why not just start a new thread.

Funny thing is if you block the usual subjects, those threads show about 2 posts per page, the rest is hidden...

You have two types. One are true fan-boys who literally worship to the feet of XP founders and make ridiculous claims such as their net worth of 100 million dollars. XP is a faultless sim, of course. They know who they are.  Then you have others who just want a better sim and who are realists and logical, critical thinkers. They react to what XP is actually delivering and compared to other similar products in the marketplace.

• Like 1

Enough has already been said about this in the pinned topic.

People who continue to do this will be suspended from the forum. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4