Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

New Traffic Program from LatinVFR

I just saw this on SimMarket: https://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr-airport-static-aircraft-for-asobo-airports-msfs.phtml. If this is what it seems to be, it is precisely what I am look for.

Upon looking at the description, it appears that the traffic only works at the airports listed. I am not sure if I am understanding correctly though.

Cheers, Pete

Edited by PilotPete99
  • Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

be aware not sure if you are after this, it's static

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

2 minutes ago, pilotter said:

be aware not sure if you are after this, it's static

I am aware of that. I, personally, am more concerned with traffic at the airports than in the air since I don't tend to see much traffic when flying anyway. Of course I would love it to be working traffic, but I will take what I can get. The empty airports really are a downer.

Cheers, Pete

Edited by PilotPete99

Only 41+ airports an only default ones. If this was on a wider scale could be a nice substitute until a proper traffic program comes along.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

I just saw this on SimMarket: https://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr-airport-static-aircraft-for-asobo-airports-msfs.phtml. If this is what it seems to be, it is precisely what I am look for.

Upon looking at the description, it appears that the traffic only works at the airports listed. I am sure if I am understanding correctly though.

Cheers, Pete

Reason is only these airports, is that if some 3rd party customized airport exists, very likely it will exclude these airplanes. Also we assume 3rd party customized airports will contain some static aircraft. As it happened in KDEN, KORD, and Sydney where those modified airports had excludes and removed our aircraft.

We will continue to find out how to add to other airports, but for now are just these 41 airports.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Reason is only these airports, is that if some 3rd party customized airport exists, very likely it will exclude these airplanes. Also we assume 3rd party customized airports will contain some static aircraft. As it happened in KDEN, KORD, and Sydney where those modified airports had excludes and removed our aircraft.

We will continue to find out how to add to other airports, but for now are just these 41 airports.

Maybe some kind of a pre-loader?

I use Addons Linker - and have grouped my presets into geographical areas. This way, if I'm in Europe, USA or NZ (for example) I only see the corresponding liveries (static and flyable) for each region.

Could something similar be built into your product?

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

1 hour ago, LVFRicardo said:

Thanks very much for that explanation Ricardo! This certainly looks like something that would suit my needs.

Cheers, Pete

1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

oh my god, they are selling something that is for free in flightsim.com.

Yes. Go to flightsim.to and search "easy aircraft". That mod itself replaces textures for live traffic. At the bottom is a link to three other files ( North America , Asia, and Europe ) which populate a selection of airports in each region with static aircraft having appropriate liveries. Looks remarkably similar in principle.

14 minutes ago, mobeans10 said:

Yes. Go to flightsim.to and search "easy aircraft". That mod itself replaces textures for live traffic. At the bottom is a link to three other files ( North America , Asia, and Europe ) which populate a selection of airports in each region with static aircraft having appropriate liveries. Looks remarkably similar in principle.

Hi, would have wanted to take a look at that file, but we are unable to download? so we assumed this doesn't work? Or they pulled it from flightsim.to? because its not available.

15 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Hi, would have wanted to take a look at that file, but we are unable to download? so we assumed this doesn't work? Or they pulled it from flightsim.to? because its not available.

Just checked. You are right. The links for the static aircraft file are there but they don't lead anywhere anymore. I last downloaded this a couple of weeks ago. I believe the links went to a french website.

If it's static traffic, i'll go my way. I prefer to wait for simple traffic from aerosoft. Btw great product!

Edited by Alaska738

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

24 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

This is the discord link included in the readme :https://discord.gg/MvzySSfr8d

3 hours ago, LVFRicardo said:

I wonder why LVFR airport are not included, i do own all of your North American airport, if they were included i may change my mind and buy the product, but for now i will pass! Great work!