Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Flightbeam KDEN

On the topic of Flightbeam's KDEN, I loaded up CRJ700 yesterday for a flight out of KDEN and noticed the Jetways do not activate. I use the toolbar pushback mod and yes, I have deleted the ASOBO KDEN. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Sorry, just tried again today and the Jetway attached. Not sure what prevented it yesterday.

Edited by rwilsonlj

Hi all,

This may, or may not be related to the original issue.
We recently discovered a new issue with the sim, particularly if you have Navigraph installed (which has been causing us all kinds of headaches). It appears that no matter the priority the product is in, Navigraph navdata will overwrite our custom ILS data. This has been very problematic with our current production of NZAA. Asobo has acknowledged the issue and is currently looking into it.
Symptoms of this issue: random CTDs and/or invalid ILS data.

Apart from that, we currently do not have any issues with ILS, if there are no issues with a duplicate KDEN.

One last thing, if you need help removing Asobo's KDEN, it's a bit tricky now since SU5, there's a helpful FAQ post on how to do this: https://shop.flightbeam.net/apps/help-center#hc-kden-msfs-conflicts-with-asobo-kden

Edited by Mir // Flightbeam
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 6:49 PM, polosim said:

Not ALL whole premium package, only KDEN airport.

1. Go to your Profile, and click on Content Manager. Search for "PREMIUM"

2. In the list, Asobo KDEN will appear. Select it so that there is a checkmark next to it. 

3. Click Delete. You must restart the sim for the changes to take effect.

Hi

Ok I see that I can delete KDEN from the lists of premium items. But one question:

If I delete KDEN from Asobo airports, can I recover it later by reinstalling it from the same list with no problems?

Thanks.

Patrice Dubois

3 minutes ago, patrice_bambou said:

Hi

Ok I see that I can delete KDEN from the lists of premium items. But one question:

If I delete KDEN from Asobo airports, can I recover it later by reinstalling it from the same list with no problems?

Thanks.

Yes

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Hi,

I had this problem also.

Did you installed or update AIG recently?

Well, it seems Navigraph data might become corrupted.

Just uninstall the navigraph data in Navigraph manager, launch the sim and close it, re install the Navigraph data.

Worked for me.

Pierre