Sign in to follow this  
Seahawk72s

H145 progress..?

Great to see the TDS intigration, this heli keeps getting better.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I hadn't flown the stock flight model option for a few iterations till now and I really like the new one. Well done fixing the rigidness of the prior models (and Airlands models).

Now I wish I could find a way to  reduce the controller input lag in MSFS so its as responsive as DCS

On one hand, I'm really not sure about "muchly". On the other hand, I just bought the 145 yesterday and it's gorgeous. It's an absolute blast to fly.

What is the process for updating the chopper, or can you point me to the instructions, please?

Muchly is a real word! ... even if I didn't mean to say it 😆

We email out when there's a stable release, and dev builds are notified via a Discord ping or the user checking the download center to see if there's a new dev build available.

If you revisit the link that was sent to you after you placed your order you'll find the download center link there. 

My name is Steve and I prefer hand flying.

Co-Founder of Hype Performance Group, MFS 3rd Party Developers

Released Projects: HPG H135, HPG H145, HPG Hot Air Balloon

45 minutes ago, HPG said:

Muchly is a real word! ... even if I didn't mean to say it 😆

We email out when there's a stable release, and dev builds are notified via a Discord ping or the user checking the download center to see if there's a new dev build available.

If you revisit the link that was sent to you after you placed your order you'll find the download center link there. 

I muchly appreciate your response, but I'll ask you for a little patience as I am a bear of very little brain...

So there's no update to the base model 145, the one I purchased yesterday, but there is the new variant and all the tech toys and improvements mentioned in the video come only with the purchase of the newer model, and are not available in an update to the vase model 145, is that right?

I've barely started drinking so you have to throw me a bone here and spell it out in small words.

Okay, I figured it out. And I bought the expansion pack while I was at it.

This is quite the top shelf chopper. I don't have nearly this much fun flying anything else in the sim. Looking forward to more new toys for it.

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner CanadaOne, but glad you got it all worked out!

Thanks for your support, I think the remaining variants are equally impressive.

• Like 1

We are happy to announce that after 6 months in development and testing that we've updated our HPG H145 helicopter to 2.0! 

This update comes with many new features, refinements and bug fixes - but most importantly our H145 now takes advantage of the native helicopter flight model implemented by Asobo in Sim Update 11 while also maintaining our custom stability and autopilot features that are found in the real world H145.

We recommend all users who are updating to 2.0, or trying the H145 for the first time read our online documentation. This is a very advanced helicopter and our development team has put together a lot of useful notes to help users get started.

A small selection of what is included in this update is provided below:

• Native Asobo CFD Flight Model (realistic with the AFCS both OFF and ON)
  • Native AFCS with realistic trim and parallel actuator simulation
  • New control settings for a wide range of input hardware
  • Updated aircraft sounds
  • New full screen mission app
  • Added Aerosoft North Sea Landmarks - HEMS Medevac Missions (requires third party Aerosoft North Sea Landmarks scenery)
  • POI databases (hospitals, helipads, MSFS world update POIs) on NAVD/DMAP page and the mission app map
  • Forward-Looking HTAWS aural and built-in HAT (height above terrain database) at the correct increments and colors
  • FlightControlReplay partner integration - for flight recording and playback - watch for future growth with this integration
  • DMAP/NAVD map background and foreground layer selection
  • Mission System features for higher fidelity missions (briefings, object management)
  • Hype Radio app to listen to internet radio stations nearby to your sim location
  • Hype Live Map with POIs and other live H145 players
  • Bugfixes and general improvements

spacer.png

The rotor does not spin and is fixed like a cross over the heli, on others users and in online, is that a HPG problem or MSFS?, the Bell 407 had the same problem and was solved in an update, I guess the 165 has the same problem then?.

The H145 hasn't had an official upgrade in a while BUT there are "TEST PILOT BUILDS" available on the HPG Discord with substantial changes from the base version.

9 hours ago, Matchstick said:

The H145 hasn't had an official upgrade in a while BUT there are "TEST PILOT BUILDS" available on the HPG Discord with substantial changes from the base version.

Yes yes, I knew that thanks, but I only prefer more “official” Updates from the Operation Center, and I don´t like Discord haha.

Posted (edited)

Edit: And now I went to flight it and the Heli keeps asking activation despite restart, reboot, reinstall the helicopter etc., great, maybe is something in the servers or I don´t now.

This is the advert:

"Activate product

Activation is automatic through operations center. Try restarting the flight once if this is unexpected, then check your PC date/time and then reinstall the aircraft"

And the 160 the same...

Edit: Checking a second time, the PC had one hour plus different than my time zone, problem solved.

Reinstalling the former version apparently could cure this too.

Edited by peloto