Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Help With Reversers Please

I have the CH throttle Quad and would like to map two of the levers to the reverse thrust. Simulating the Levers that are pulled on the B737. I have looked and fiddled with FSUIPC (registered Ver.) till my eyes are red and have yet to figure out how to do it. ANybody that could help me out there? Gary TrammellPro Rodeo Announcer

Thank but that link only goes to the main page. I could not find anything. Still hoping someone can help me apply two levers to the reverse thrust.GAry

>Thank but that link only goes to the main page. I could not>find anything. Still hoping someone can help me apply two>levers to the reverse thrust.Couldn't find anything?It took me less than two minutes to find a possible answer:http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2736Like most forums, you need to open them and read the messages... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Sorta A Smart Remark Mr Leming. Anyway I Did Read And Did Find that link BUT THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. I want to have SEPERATE reverse thrusters like the B737. . Also that is for FS9 not FSX isnt this the FSX forum?>> 1. Reverse thrust if all 4 levers pulled back (must assign axis >> FS9)>>2. TQ left lever for spoiler (must assign axis in FS9)I am not A Complete Idoit! I do Read.GAry

>Sorta A Smart Remark Mr Leming.Sorry Gury Trample... Actually, I edited out the "Smart Remark" I'd originally typed (just like I've just edited out my initial reaction to your rather hostile post.Apparently the "smile" went unnoticed and unappreciated. :-(I thought perhaps a "hint" that the answer might be found through using the utility which came with your CH Throttle that should allow you to create a custom configuration, not that the specific answer I pointed to would solve your problem.Asking your question in that forum would likely result in a more knowledgable answer directly from the company that makes the product.

Fr. Bill    

You Know What, I appreciate Your Edit But, Why did you continue to throw fuel on the fire with the jab at my miss spelling? It was NOT intentional.I apologize for my hostile post. And thats all i am going to say Mr. LeamingSignedGury Trample.

It's there Gary. When the axis is detected in FSUIPC assignments, you need to put the dot where it indicates to sent it direct to FSUIPC calibration, then put a check mark in the little box next to the drop down window, open the drop down window, hit the letter 'R' on the keyboard and it takes you down to "reversers".

>I apologize for my hostile post. ...and I apologize for not being more respecful myself. I meant to further "edit" and remove the misselled name, but got distracted by a phone call and "timed out" for editing.Peace...Fr. Bill+

Fr. Bill    

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ILOVETOFLY ILOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GAry