r/MicrosoftFlightSim - Cirrus Vision Jet G2 for MSFS 2020 from FlightFX.io

Quotes from the developer

• "we are anticipating a release at the end of the year. Price unknown. Will be available on Marketplace, for both XBox and PC."

• "We realize the phrase 'study level' has become a bit of a cliche, but that is the goal."

• "you will get as close to a study level aircraft with the full G3000 suite. Livery still up in the air....."

• "..unencrypted paint kits ... Its on the roadmap."

• "We are in close contact with Working Title and will be creating custom G2 specific pages for the G3000. So no, it is not the MSFS default. That said, Im the dev that heads up the 3d side of things (modeling, animation, shaders etc) and not directly responsible for the avionics so my knowledge of that is incomplete. Do check the Working Title discord for their release notes, they have some interesting developments in the pipe."

• "And hey, if you want to support the team making this... Go and buy Chicago Executive Airport! links to Contrail, Flightsim.com and Orbyx are on our flightFX.com site. Its a fantastic, meticulously crafted airport."

Original Announcement post or r/MicrosoftFlightSim

Edited by FAZZ3
  • Like 4

Cool glad to see more pics...someone had already posted this news but the "homework" photos are cool!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, ryanbatcund said:

Cool glad to see more pics...someone had already posted this news but the "homework" photos are cool!

I thought it was released, when I saw the thread title.  So ugh!! Homework photos!

I have talked to a VisionJet pilot.  It was interesting.  Have never been up in one like you though.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Seems like people who own them love them.  A few tend to upgrade to a citation every now and then.  I think it's a neat little personal jet to do short trips if you had a business etc.  As far as longer travel, it's pretty slow I'd say hehe.  I think the TBM930 is about the same speed.  Not sure how the range compares.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

28 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Seems like people who own them love them.  A few tend to upgrade to a citation every now and then.  I think it's a neat little personal jet to do short trips if you had a business etc.  As far as longer travel, it's pretty slow I'd say hehe.  I think the TBM930 is about the same speed.  Not sure how the range compares.

They are basically step-up airplanes from the SR-2x's. Unfortunately only really 'loveable' with a short mission or nobody riding in the back. Take a look at the full fuel payload (!). Leaving gas behind to take people, the range gets lousy, and don't even think about coupling that with a high/hot scenario. You also have to get a full type rating in Knoxville. Bottom line most of the SETP's / KA's/ CJ's own it on every metric without 2 weeks in TN... and they have beta reverse which is nice.

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

I think the G2 does a lot better with high/hot.  The G1 which I flew isn't nearly as good.  Although I thought it was awesome cause it's the only turbine stick time I've got haha

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

How are we doing with the Vision Jet? 

The G2+ is the latest rev.  Would luv to do the autoland and parachute deploy in MSFS.

https://cirrusaircraft.com/aircraft/vision-jet/

ns

• Like 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

All of my bizjet dreams are coming true with MSFS!

Cirrus Vision Jet

Hondajet

Someone tell Flysimware, Lionheart and Aerobask to bring that Learjet 35A, Epic Victory and Phenom Jet to MSFS already!

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

5 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

All of my bizjet dreams are coming true with MSFS!

Cirrus Vision Jet

Hondajet

Someone tell Flysimware, Lionheart and Aerobask to bring that Learjet 35A, Epic Victory and Phenom Jet to MSFS already!

Huh?

Have any of those been released or are close to release?

28 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Huh?

Waiting....  zzzzzzzz

ns

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

39 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Huh?

The way it's looking the Hondajet will be the first to reach our hands maybe.

As for Flysimware, Aerobask and Lionheart Creations I have no idea if they would ever tackle MSFS versions of those bizjets.

I'm sure Carenado will atleast release a MSFS version Phenom one day!

One can dream I guess....🤣

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

13 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

The way it's looking the Hondajet will be the first to reach our hands maybe.

As for Flysimware, Aerobask and Lionheart Creations I have no idea if they would ever tackle MSFS versions of those bizjets.

I'm sure Carenado will atleast release a MSFS version Phenom one day!

One can dream I guess....🤣

The Phenom 100 was available for a day or so at flightsim.to.  I missed it but a good search found a download site a few days later.  Flies pretty good and looks great in MSFS.  I also would like to see these small jets flying in MSFS.  I spent an hour drooling over the G2+ and Arrivee brochures. 

Ray

• Like 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

18 minutes ago, raymar said:

The Phenom 100 was available for a day or so at flightsim.to.  I missed it but a good search found a download site a few days later.  Flies pretty good and looks great in MSFS.  I also would like to see these small jets flying in MSFS.  I spent an hour drooling over the G2+ and Arrivee brochures. 

Ray

I grabbed it also and I don't feel bad about using it as I've purchased Carenado's entire small jet catalogue for FSX.

The Phenom actually flies and performs surprisingly well for an FSX/P3D convert. I wish I knew how to convert myself I would do all of the bizjets I own for FSX/P3D.

For "personal use only" of course😉🤣

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 1

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram