Sign in to follow this  
SimPilot1998

FS2004 - World Trade Center 2021

This is my private mod of the World Trade Center as it looks at the moment. I tried to replicate the look of the WTC as best I could, keeping in mind the limitations set by FS2004 such as polygons and textures. Speaking of mod content, it contains towers 1, 3,4 and 7. It also contains, performance arts center, wtc hub and memorial pools. Architecturally speaking, the buildings are 99% accurate as in reality in terms of dimensions. A few details are missing, which I personally don't think are needed in this mod because this is a Flight Simulator and there is no stopping unless you are hovering with the helicopter very low for the purpose of touring and your needs, but still, the mod is fascinating and the only one in the world at the moment proudly designed by me. Special thanks to Emmanuel Mwandosya who taught me how to use Model Converter X and without him, my 3D model would never become a part of FS2004 scenery.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

fs9-2021-10-15-22-32-27-456.jpg

6.png

Edited by SimPilot1998
  • Like 2

Nice work, I spent a couple of hours walking around a few weeks ago. 

You should be proud of your effort.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, polosim said:

Nice work, I spent a couple of hours walking around a few weeks ago. 

You should be proud of your effort.

Thank you very much sir. Believe me, when I was modeling this I was supper excited to upgrade my FS2004 and update New York to look realistic, but once I started flying around WTC complex with a helicopter, it was so emotional seeing the footprints of old twin towers. 

17 hours ago, hgschnell said:

Do you intend to upload it for the fs2004 community?

Are there night textures?

Maybe once I finalize the little details and copyright as well. I definitely will. 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:24 AM, darrenvox said:

i wish i had a computer working to use this

Something happened to your computer ? 

On 10/17/2021 at 6:30 PM, SimPilot1998 said:

Maybe once I finalize the little details and copyright as well. I definitely will. 

Any update on releasing this to the community?

Mitch

Not sure tho, I am afraid if I release it that people will abuse it or even modify it so I really don't know when or what is the best way to release this to the community. If you have any idea what is the best way to release this, I'd be thankful to hear your suggestion.

Edited by SimPilot1998
//