Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

iFly 737NG P3Dv5 development screenshots

A friend of mine is doing some liveries for this new version....while he is still under an NDA, he's notified me that these screenshots have been cleared for public consumption. 

He told me no matter what folks ask me about release dates, proposed liveries, discounts for previous owners, pricing etc....he can't tell me anything...even if he knew the answers... so just enjoy the screens. 🙂

He also indicated that I need to include this Standard disclaimer: These are shots of the product still in beta, and may not reflect the actual release product.

orY3Of.png

7jCuHz.png

H1u357.png

L7n4VN.png

pCsIv7.png

So I asked him how detailed the model was and he sent me these screens with these notes:

"The spoiler's are a thing of beauty....fully articulated and 3d modeled....
Oh....and the jackscrew you see in the Flap area that drives the flaps up and down along that curved track...it rotates and the flaps follow those tracks."

oW2ASa.png

"The engine reverser areas are exquisitely detailed....and he told me if you get this aircraft and don't stand behind the engines with the avatar and watch the animated sequence of the blocker doors, you are really missing an animation experience!"   
DQ4OVB.png

Finally, he said when you do the preflight walkaround with the avatar, be sure to check the brake wear pins (they are there), and look in the wheel wells to see all kinds of 3d items.

When I asked the logical question about how it'd impact frames with all that detail, he just smiled and said, "not an issue, they worked magic with the model". 🙂 

I asked about another 100 questions...but that is all I could get from him.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Now that is absolutely stunning.
Disclaimer: An iFly fan 🙂

Edited by cowpatz
Apparently the word "boy" is not allowed

Cheers

Steve Hall

This looks amazing. Even though I own the PMDG NGXu, I’ll definitely will be picking this one once is released. We need iFly around so I’ll keep supporting them. 

• Upvote 3

Always been such a fan of this team and the products they put out.  True labors of love.  

Dang it, I'll probably have to finally move from 4.5 HF3 to V5 when this comes out...  Don't really care which of my sims that I use this is for it's a must buy for me... iFly was a HUGE reason I held onto FS9 so long, I guess I can finally delete it 😂

• Like 2

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

For those who have the Goflight MCP Pro is there a program that can interface with it and iFly? Don’t think GIT can.

Does it get Navigraph AIRAC updates?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Definitely picking this up even though I too spend a lot of time in the NGXu. The diversity will enhance my fleet. Hope it will release soon.

Vic green

52 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

For those who have the Goflight MCP Pro is there a program that can interface with it and iFly? Don’t think GIT can.

GIT was able to with the prior versions, fingers double crossed this one is supported as well.  I remember you could even choose EFIS sides if you had multiple.  

Fingers crossed all that support is still there!! 

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I asked the logical question about how it'd impact frames with all that detail, he just smiled and said, "not an issue, they worked magic with the model".

If that really is true, I'll absolutely replace my old PMDG 737NG v1 with this.

Great pics btw!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 minute ago, F737NG said:

If that really is true, I'll absolutely replace my old PMDG 737NG v1 with this.

Great pics btw!

For reference...He said he's running P3DV5 (Dunno any hot fix numbers sorry)...pretty vanilla (Only 2 Orbx airports and their global stuff...no vector), and chaseplane....no other addons.

His machine is an I7 10700K ...32GB of mediocre speed memory...2070 super...nothing overclocked. 1 TB NVe and that's about all I know...he does run it on a 55" LG 4K monitor at "almost" 4k (one resolution under that).  Your mileage may vary if you have a ton of addons, but you know how it is...he said that several other high quality aircraft on his system perform the same as this one.

Thanks...I'll tell him you like the pics. 😉

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I can't help with The MCP hardware but it does have navigraph data updates.
The iFly also flies the RF leg type very well. Certainly the model in P3D flies very well and is my go to aircraft, like the Concord is yours 🙂

• Upvote 1

Cheers

Steve Hall

iFly's navadata is kinda weird, it's RF legs came with radius and exiting heading, rather than radius and center point as IRL. so when transfering real world data into ifly's one need some calculation, but kinda can be done.

Still, it lacks vertical angle coding, so the VNAV final approach is a little bit off.

And iFly 747v2 uses a totally different format, not sure what this version would use.

8 hours ago, psolk said:

GIT was able to with the prior versions, fingers double crossed this one is supported as well.  I remember you could even choose EFIS sides if you had multiple.  

Fingers crossed all that support is still there!! 

Looking through the Pollypot tech support there’s no mention of iFly.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

GIT is not needed.

The Goflight software can be enabled to use all iFly types i.e. 737's, 747/8 from the dropdowns for MCPPro and EFIS.

Norm

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Knoblet said:

GIT is not needed.

The Goflight software can be enabled to use all iFly types i.e. 737's, 747/8 from the dropdowns for MCPPro and EFIS.

Norm

That's right.

4 hours ago, Knoblet said:

GIT is not needed.

Norm

My mistake I thought GIT was the GoFlight Interface Tool LOL    Yes, all you need is the default Go-Flight Software or that's all you needed prior

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk