Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Is Eaglesoft Out Of Business?

Guest 39eagle

Is Eaglesoft out of business? I purchased their Beechjet/Hawker package and have had a problem loading the aircraft. Can

Is that really the right question? Their forum is up and running as of the timestamp on this post. You do have to register to access the forum. Did you register? As far as emails getting kicked back, that is not unusual on the internet. However, the nice thing is that Ron will be along shortly when he reads he might have lost his job. LOL.Bob... :)

haha yeah ron is pretty good about defending his products. he has also answered my questions pretty promptly although not always the answer i was hoping for ;)________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

Ha Ha, Far from it. I think it was Mark Twain who said "the rumours of my demise are premature" or something to that effect:-)Our forums, like many others, have suffered spam and hack attacks and we've had to tighten things up a bit.:-(That means that registration is now required in order to access our forums. You are welcome to contact me at support@eaglesoftdg.com and we'll be glad to help:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest 39eagle

Thanks for all the replies. I knew by posting here I would get a response from Ron. I am not knocking the product as many others have told me how good the airplanes are. I did register for the forum, but have not received a reply activating the account.Ron, I did send a message to the email link, but it came back. I will try again.Looking forward to getting the problem resolved so I can fly the planes.Again, thanks for the help.Wayne

Guest 39eagle

Ron, your mailbox is full and email keeps coming back.Activate my account and let me in the forum and I may be able to find the answer to why the planes will not load.Wayne

Wayne, what username did you use? Please try again. I'm having email issues right now:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Wayne, what username did you use? Please try again. I'm>having email issues right now:-)>What kind of issues with email are you having?Like with Comcast?

We don't use Comcast. Solution found. Seems to work well now:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>We don't use Comcast. Solution found. Seems to work well>now:-)>What I meant was, Comcast seems to be blocking some email from some forums on the web.

>>We don't use Comcast. Solution found. Seems to work well>>now:-)>>>>>What I meant was, Comcast seems to be blocking some email from>some forums on the web.Hmm, interesting...we have no way of knowing about that.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png