Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

ai planes floating

Thank you very much for the continuous evolution of PSXT_MSFS. Certainly, every day is better.

I have a question: In some airports, the planes that are making a taxi in or out, when they are ascending from lower to higher elevations, perfectly comply with the terrain mesh.

This is not the other way around: an airplane that is on a runway slightly higher in height than the next is suddenly floating in the air. It does not descend under its own weight. As a consequence, there are many planes that make the taxi floating two meters (for example) above the ground.

Could you help me? Thank you very much again.

7 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

This is not the other way around: an airplane that is on a runway slightly higher in height than the next is suddenly floating in the air. It does not descend under its own weight. As a consequence, there are many planes that make the taxi floating two meters (for example) above the ground.

What ai aircraft are you using?

In Prepar3D and FSX the airports were flat, but in MSFS they are not. I have not yet found out a SimConnect command that keeps taxiing aircraft "attached"  to the ground...

The search continues.

• Upvote 1

Thank you kiek. 

I hope you find the command. ai traffic in mSFS is a nightmare, but you make it easier!

_)

1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

I hope you find the command. ai traffic in mSFS is a nightmare, but you make it easier!

Did you try to check the "Gear/nose-wheel upd in sim checkboxes for Heavies and non-Heavies? If checked the aircraft will be "replaced" by a livery that is placed firmly on the ground as soon as they leave the landing runway.

Edited by kiek

5 hours ago, kiek said:

Did you try to check the "Gear/nose-wheel upd in sim checkboxes for Heavies and non-Heavies? If checked the aircraft will be "replaced" by a livery that is placed firmly on the ground as soon as they leave the landing runway.

oh, i think i have it checked for heavies. im going to try for non heavies. thank you!