Sign in to follow this  
YoYo

Next Pilatus PC-6 Porter (Asobo)?

LOL, what is it???? The next .... :blink:

8mOvzey.jpg

GykGDzm.jpg

it will be very dense ... but for consolation, additional Asobo models are unfortunately weak and do not have updates :biggrin:

• Like 2

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

7 minutes ago, YoYo said:

and do not have updates

They get updates.

The PC-6 here is part of a free update coming November 18th, it isn't Payware.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

They get updates.

Husky from more than 2 months? Ju-52 till now, no any ...., Zlin Shock Ultra with conversion of speed 1km/h = 1kts/h from one year, its a joke...

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

8 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

Never has a sim given so much free content... bravo

This is good for sure :).

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Hans Hartmann and Alexander Metzger are developing this one for free.

They are the one who modeled the ATR72 for Fs2004 or the Dornier Do27 which were marvels back in the day. Also they are part of the CRJ development team.

Therefore I have great expectation for this aircraft. We may be surprised…or not.

Pierre

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pochi said:

They are the one who modeled the ATR72 for Fs2004 or the Dornier Do27 which were marvels back in the day. Also they are part of the CRJ development team.

Therefore I have great expectation for this aircraft. We may be surprised…or not.

Pierre

Wonder how they are implementing beta since the sim doesn't appear to support that natively right now (a Porter without beta, even if it's free is not a Porter 🙂 )

• Like 1

For sure ! Let’s hope they brought the functionality to the sim with the Porter 😉

Pierre

It looks like Aerosoft is recycling the Marcel Felde’s bird which was never finished. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

10 hours ago, Pochi said:

Pierre

The Dornier Do-27 (and the Diamond Katana Da-20) were developed by Marcel Felde. Together with Hans Hartmann, Alexander Metzger and others, he formed "Digital Aviation". Their products were marketed through Aerosoft, among others. Back in 2011, Marcel Felde began to work on the Pilatus PC-6 B2-H4 Turbo Porter with the registration D-FELI for Aerosoft (see https://www.simflight.de/bald-von-marcel-felde-pilatus-pc-6-poter-fur-fsx/). One reason for the slow progress was the exact simulation of avionics and powerplant. In 2018, Aerosoft cancelled the project (see https://www.simflight.de/aerosoft-kuendigt-pilatus-pc-6-ab/). It would be great if the upcoming PC-6 is based on this one.

Pictures of the real world D-FELI: http://www.pc-6.com/history/845.htm#

Michael

Edited by michaelth

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

13 hours ago, Matchstick said:

Wonder how they are implementing beta since the sim doesn't appear to support that natively right now (a Porter without beta, even if it's free is not a Porter 🙂 )

But it does. At least, in the engines.cfg, in the [Propeller] section there are parameters for Cd at min and max beta. They've been there since SU5 if I'm not mistaken.

1 hour ago, Capt Timeter said:

But it does. At least, in the engines.cfg, in the [Propeller] section there are parameters for Cd at min and max beta. They've been there since SU5 if I'm not mistaken.

Since Milviz have had to resort to invisible spoilers to replicate the effect I'm suspecting that part of the model is working yet.

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

Since Milviz have had to resort to invisible spoilers to replicate the effect I'm suspecting that part of the model is working yet.

Yes, I was puzzled by that, too. But wasn't Milviz model released before SU5?

No the Milviz Porter came out about a month ago (24th Sep I think) which was itself almost 2 months after the initial SU5 release (27th July)

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1