Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU6 now available.

I am seeing nighttime shots posted elsewere that looks much better than this. Not sure what causes the big difference.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

1 minute ago, espent said:

I am seeing nighttime shots posted elsewere that looks much better than this. Not sure what causes the big difference.

LOD slider perhaps?

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

I think you have to slide it to 400 don't you?

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Just now, Gilandred said:

LOD slider perhaps?

I was more reffering to the black level.

3 minutes ago, espent said:

Maybe the location. I took mine over Madrid at FL360. LOD slider at 200. I‘ve just tried it with 400 and don‘t see much of a difference. 

Edited by Shack95

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

1 hour ago, FSUK_86 said:

went to see if there was any ai live traffic and its says server offline anyone esle having this issue 

Yes after updating everything and rebooting and checking for live traffic at kmia I get server offline message.

• Upvote 2

System Intel core I9-10900.Asus prime Z490P motherboard, Corsair 32gb ddr4 dram, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD and 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HD. Zotac GE force RTX 2080 Super  750 Watt power supply, Windows 10 Pro, Honeycomb yoke and Bravo,Thrustmaster pedals

6 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

Maybe the location. I took mine over Madrid at FL360. LOD slider at 200. I‘ve just tried it with 400 and don‘t see much of a difference. 

I’m finding LOD at 200 as I had before looks so much better now.. Don’t even need to move up from this for me.

4 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

I’m finding LOD at 200 as I had before looks so much better now.. Don’t even need to move up from this for me.

Maybe it's just Madrid that looks rubbish. I'll do some more testing tomorrow.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Just now, Shack95 said:

Maybe it's just Madrid that looks rubbish. I'll do some more testing tomorrow.

I just tested at EGCC my usual testing ground (hometown) and I can see right to the city centre (orbx central) without any of those annoying clear gaps where the objects end.. Looks great tbh best I’ve seen it.

• Like 1

Is anyone seeing any AI traffic?

7 minutes ago, espent said:

Is anyone seeing any AI traffic?

Yes. I've had "server offline" message in the menu, but they appear in sim.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

31 minutes ago, espent said:

I was more reffering to the black level.

Happens to be a full moon right now and a very bright night sky.  Try changing the date

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I will not be able to get to this update until this evening. Hearing the AI is completely hosed with SU6 and the servers are offline. Can anyone confirm?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |