Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU6 now available.

16 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Only thing I notice as a negative, is zero live traffic so far. 

Seems to be random, some people can, some people can't. I'm south west of KDEN and can see some traffic

JUd7uN9.png

Edited by Tuskin38

14 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Known issue, servers are down. I just cannot believe their rollout are so poorly managed. Whoever was responsible for testing this and making sure it doesn't go down, would be out the door for being incompetent if I was running this team.

We can all breathe easier then knowing that you aren't.  If a short server outage is an unforgivable offense to you then you must struggle to maintain staff..

I think this update is going pretty dang well.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Depends on your traffic settings I guess.

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Upgrade done no issues.

Please follow Microsoft recommendations

Regards 

Alvaro Escorcia OMA

Ahs712D AirHispania

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

Update is working fine so far. Only issue is the Live AI server is down but that isn't the fault of the update. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

29 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Known issue, servers are down. I just cannot believe their rollout are so poorly managed. Whoever was responsible for testing this and making sure it doesn't go down, would be out the door for being incompetent if I was running this team.

On a scale of 1 to 10 of how disastrous this update could be, the server for live traffic not working ranks as a 2 for me.  The SU5 update was way more disastrous than this, I'd maybe rank SU5 as a 4 to 5 on the same disastrous scale.

I'm sure live traffic will be fixed in due time (for some people, live traffic is working fine in SU6 so perhaps it's region dependent).  But seriously, there are so many things that could have gone wrong like SU5 so I think Asobo/Microsoft should be cut a little slack on this one.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, Richard Sennett said:

I just turned on hdr in windows and its all washed out in windows - whats that all about - I would like to try it in sim only not in Windows desktop looks like word not allowed

For me to get HDR to work was to disconnect all other monitors reboot the computer and now when you turn on HDR in Windows it should look a lot better. Then use Nvidia control panel to adjust to your liking.

• Like 1

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

9 minutes ago, VFXSimmer said:

We can all breathe easier then knowing that you aren't.  If a short server outage is an unforgivable offense to you then you must struggle to maintain staff..

I think this update is going pretty dang well.

I'm doing quite well with my staff, thank you. They're also pretty competent on roll outs. 🙂

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

23 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

Lots more stutters at low alt for me!

Was waiting to see if it was just me, guess not.

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

1 minute ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

For me to get HDR to work was to disconnect all other monitors reboot the computer and now when you turn on HDR in Windows it should look a lot better. Then use Nvidia control panel to adjust to your liking.

Thanks Ill try that but it seems to be working by setting in tv hdr settings - windows see's it and I can change tv settings also while in game changing to different hdr settings but in general graphic sim options hdr10 is grayed out ?

Rich Sennett

1 hour ago, DylanM said:

Have you checked to see if it has reset to the default profile for each of your controllers?

All is still as it was before, rudders are OK, only stick and throttle combo (Warthog) is reset to default and my old profile for these is gone.
Making a new one is not easy, i can only assign the throttle, not the stick and when scrolling through the inputs, they vanish and re-appear when scrolling.
Also, collapsing or opening the controls settings/inputs does not always work, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Weird. Never seen this before.
I'll dig a bit deeper...

Edited by Lange_666

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

Did an hour and 20 minute flight in the DC6, no problems at all, FPS same as always, and smooth as silk.  Good update. 

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I'm seeing a new "twitching" in the sim in the 145.  need to try some other A/C to isolate.  

Other than that smooth as can be, MS Store update, then the 8 gig content update delete rolling cache and fly.  No issues. 

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg