Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU6 now available.

8 minutes ago, rayharris108 said:

Great news for me at least, older Marketplace airports no longer freeze on loading! Yay!  - after nearly 3 months waiting.

No such luck for me.  Whenever I load a flight on any airport within flight sim (not add-ons), MSFS freezes and I have to exit via CTR-ALT-DEL

33 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Get well soon, wish you a speedy recovery Carl.

No, we cannot,😡 , not even for 1 second, becasue i could make a list a mile long that the "lord" could-should focus on fixing other than a flight sim. Did you blame your "Lord" for the CTD?...No, I bet you did not, but as alway you want to thank your "Lord" when something goes well. 🙄, he could spend that second removing cancer from a child, yer...your thinking..."O no he cannot intervene in them things!!! I hear!!!!, unless someone recovers then we are are back to "thank the lord".😡

Please keep Relgion out of it please, thank you.

Not tried MSFS SU6 but am happy to thank Asobo if its a good update. 

Steady on Its just a phrase not a literal adoration. Would you prefer thank God? 😀

Edited by jarmstro

9 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Steady on Its just a phrase. Would you prefer thank God? 😀

"Can we just praise the lord for one second for giving us the first sim update that doesn't introduce new major bugs or straight out crashes the game?"

Is not a phrase at all, un like a flippant" thank god" and I would perfer to keep all relions out of it, thank you.

Your from the UK, well BA are no longer saying "welcome aboard Ladys and "Gentlemen" as it might affrend some people. Well people asking me to thank a lord or god affrends me for a silly flight sim update. I hope he has far better things to do.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

"Can we just praise the lord for one second for giving us the first sim update that doesn't introduce new major bugs or straight out crashes the game?"

"Can we just praise the Asobo Developers for one second for giving us the first sim update that doesn't introduce new major bugs or straight out crashes the game?"

Ta Da!  All fixed.  Steady on folks 🙂  

• Like 7

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

5 minutes ago, psolk said:

"Can we just praise the Asobo Developers for one second for giving us the first sim update that doesn't introduce new major bugs or straight out crashes the game?"

Ta Da!  All fixed.  Steady on folks 🙂  

You really miss quoted me there...big time......Paul lol

That was the biggest miss quote of all time 😄

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

You really miss quoted me there...big time......Paul lol

That was the biggest miss quote of all time 😄

My wife frequently looks at me and says "oh my god" while shaking her head and I remind her I am not God and she can refer to me as "My Lord" 

I can tell you the reaction that gets but she also usually tells me I am #1 with a single finger raised to the heavens   🤣

OK, back on topic... 

Edited by psolk
  • Like 5

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

MP still broke then?

Aus flight simmer streaming atm and has issues 

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

4 hours ago, John Fields said:

Hi,

My update had issues (I also had problems with WU6).

First, when I started MSFS I got the first part of the SU6 update.

I quit the simulator and I opened Microsoft Store, but there was no update at all.

I tried to start MSFS several times, nothing. MSFS didn't start. Then I went back to M Store, to Xbox app... you name it! No success.

Finally, I uninstalled MSFS and installed again. 

Three and a half hours!

Regards.

I was experiencing several similar issues over the past few updates. I reinstalled a few weeks ago. I’m happy to report that this update was seamless (MS Store). Hopefully the reinstall will perform similarly for you going forward. 

• Like 1

Chris

26 minutes ago, snglecoil said:

I was experiencing several similar issues over the past few updates. I reinstalled a few weeks ago. I’m happy to report that this update was seamless (MS Store). Hopefully the reinstall will perform similarly for you going forward. 

Thank you.

Regards.

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

... I hope he has far better things to do.

Not sure if that is a flippant remark or not, but you'll need to prove its existence first 😆

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

25 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Not sure if that is a flippant remark or not, but you'll need to prove its existence first 😆

"you'll" you mean them. As in the "beliefers" GL

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Once again the 8GB download turned into 64GB update after it would not complete....

Indeed, got to 98% and loop ad infinitum.

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

I clicked Cancel after it seemed to get stuck and it uninstall my entire game!!!!! 🤬

6 hours ago, Car147 said:

All set for yesterdays sim update, but instead ended up rushed into hospital with pancreatitis. 

Missing my daily flying fix already.

Get well soon, and deal with your pain and leave the rest of us to deal with any pains from the update.😊

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)