Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Dreamfleet A36 Bonanza?

Guest SSmokin

Simple question, will it work on FSX?

The RXP gauges won'tBut you can try modding it, ie import it and see what happens (prolly won't work)you will have no support if you mod it though

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The DF A36 is my favorite plane: I'm surprised and disappointed it still won't work with FS X... Is Reality XP working on it? I've heard nothing about it!

Start reading the Flight1 support forums, RXP section. there are some comments there.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Guest SSmokin

Thanx for the response, I don't have it for FS9 either, but I'm hooked on FSX, so I will just have to wait.

Why not try the Carenado version? All their stuff works in FSX.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest SSmokin

>Why not try the Carenado version? All their stuff works in>FSX.Hmm, Maybe I will, I have their 210, 180, and 181. I like their stuff, just not as much as the dreamfleet version. I looks to be a bit better.

Guest SSmokin

Also Dave, I just looked at the Carenado Bonanza. It's the F33, not the A36. The A36 is a 6 place, with lots more power to boot. I'm looking for another good 6 place to fly with and as much as I love Piper Saratogas (I fly them every once in a while for real) the model from FSD looks second class compared to other developers.

>I'm looking for another good 6 place to fly with and as much as I love Piper Saratogas (I fly them every once in a while for real).If you are an AOPA Member, Flight One has a Cherokee Six :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest SSmokin

Good point Ron, I am an AOPA member. I am assuming that the 6 works on FSX?

Can't say for sure. F1 or AOPA could answer better than I:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png