Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

AN-2 announced for MSFS

Just on the Twitch Q&A now, ATSimulations is developing an AN-2 for MSFS.  And Jorg just said the price will be $15 USD!

Here is the part of the Twitch Q&A where ATSimulations talks about the AN-2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1182115253?t=01h09m10s

And more pictures of the AN-2 from the ATSimulations website: http://atsimulations.com/an2-msfs#

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 5

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I have been into flightsimming for more than 15 years but never heard of them or used any addon by them, as far as I know. What level of quality are they standing for?

6 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

I have been into flightsimming for more than 15 years but never heard of them or used any addon by them, as far as I know. What level of quality are they standing for?

They did the P.149 which, if you don't have it yet and you enjoy GA it's well worth buying. Link to P.149 product page. Their P.149 is one of my absolute favourites in MSFS. Very much looking forward to their AN-2.

Edited by lupedelupe
Fixed typo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Their webpage: http://atsimulations.com/

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

15 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

They did the Cri Cri....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lupedelupe said:

They did the P.149 which, if you don't have it yet and you enjoy GA it's well worth buying. Link to P.149 product page. Their P.149 is one of my absolute favourites in MSFS.

Wonder why the P149 never made to the in-sim marketplace?

They spelled Lancair Legacy wrong.

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

ATSimulations FDEs are done by @metzgergva Alex Metzger who did the FDEs for both the SibWings/AT and Aerosoft An-2 in P3D. They were an absolute delight to fly… and so ugly they were beautiful…. I for one can’t wait for my Babushka!

• Like 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Old news, but am definitely looking forward to it!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Had their AN-2 in P3D & it was great to fly.

This may also be the Alex Metzger in the duo bringing the PC-6 in via Asobo. (GOTY Edition news)

T45

I've been visiting the ATS facebook page everyday waiting for an update and oh boy was I happy when I saw Andrey in the stream today! I'm SO happy and cannot wait to fly the AN-2! It's gonna be a solid workhorse!

This AN-2 looks like a hand-full. Based on their P 149, it's got to be a winner!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

8 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

They spelled Lancair Legacy wrong.

Couldn't get anything more opposite 🙃 

11 hours ago, 737_800 said:

I understood it is a former partner in Sibwings who is behind ATS. Sibwings made high quality aircraft in FSX the AN-2, a L-19 and a SAFIR before going the way of the dodo. They just have a support site now

http://www.sibwings.com

Their Annushka is a legend with bush flyers. Excellent aircraft with a quaint inertial starter 😀.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam