Sign in to follow this  
scotchegg

Another seasons step from Bijan

This guy has some amazing work. Not very often you come across a developer that keep his products up to date so often. He is quite dedicated to perfection, I recall sending him an email regarding the vegetation in my area, he was quick to respond and by the next update, my whole areas was updated. Money very very well spent, highly recommended for anybody with second thoughts.

• Like 7

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

On 10/21/2021 at 3:27 PM, Waldo Pepper said:

Bijan is the Bob Ross of the MSFS Universe.

Bob Ross seasonal hair colors would be awesome 👍

@BijanStudio I know you now have a discord support, but I do not like discord, so I post my issue here with the masking addon: it works, but you can clearly see the tiles of the masks being loaded around you in patches, hope you can see it on this picture (see the spared out houses on the right of the right wing):

spacer.png

Then, I do not know if this is related to your addon, but also the VFR map is bugged:

spacer.png

So, overall a nice attempt, but for now I fly without masks and enjoy the beautiful fall colours of the trees alone 😉

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

13 minutes ago, AnkH said:

@BijanStudio I know you now have a discord support, but I do not like discord, so I post my issue here with the masking addon: it works, but you can clearly see the tiles of the masks being loaded around you in patches, hope you can see it on this picture (see the spared out houses on the right of the right wing):

spacer.png

Then, I do not know if this is related to your addon, but also the VFR map is bugged:

spacer.png

So, overall a nice attempt, but for now I fly without masks and enjoy the beautiful fall colours of the trees alone 😉

aahh so it was this Mod that did that! I noticed it on the Garmin screen as well and could even see the Lines on the ground textures

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes I'm aware about the bug with terrain mask as it was mentioned in msforum as well.  It's being fixed. 

• Like 8

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

23 hours ago, jetlag said:

... for a good cause, too.   I'm pretty sure that https://edenprojects.org  is part of Bijan's team.

Tree saplings are one of the greatest causes of carbon emitters.

• Like 1

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3374/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

The terrain mask doesn't look good for me in Scandinavia, all watercourses look like they are filled with mud.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

On 10/23/2021 at 1:16 PM, Ixoye said:

The terrain mask doesn't look good for me in Scandinavia, all watercourses look like they are filled with mud.

That was an issues in Scandinavia only and it's fixed.  It will be available in upcoming update. 

edit. Fixed

Edited by BijanStudio
  • Like 5

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

On 10/23/2021 at 12:15 PM, BijanStudio said:

Yes I'm aware about the bug with terrain mask as it was mentioned in msforum as well.  It's being fixed. 

Last update did not fix this (v1.2), still easily visible how the patches of the masks are loading and still visible on the VFR map. However, as soon as you are used to the looks, you cant go back to the overly lush green of the default anymore 😉

spacer.png

And seriously, @BijanStudio  what is it with this recurring version numbering in the unzipped folder? Drives me nuts 😉 , it took ages until the season folders were without version numbering, another ages until the huts and boats was without and now the masking folder has again the version numbering in it... Come on 😉

Edited by AnkH
  • Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Just now, AnkH said:

Last update did not fix this, still easily visible how the patches of the masks are loading and still visible on the VFR map. However, as soon as you are used to the looks, you cant go back to the overly lush green of the default anymore 😉

I think you misunderstood. It says it still shows on VFR map but not on actual terrains. Read #5.

Terrain Mask Version 1.2

1. Water issue in Scandinavia fixed
2. Upper section of Japan is now covered.
3. Reduce brown colors from runways.
4. Contrast enhanced.
5. Terrain pattern is no longer visible from higher altitude; although it is still visible in VFR map.

Gaming Laptop:

Obviously I misunderstood, yes 🙂 Would still be nice to get this patchy loading fixed...

Edited by AnkH

Greetings, Chris

2 minutes ago, mrfilbert said:

I've been wondering about getting this for ages. It's always looked pretty good to me, but now it looks incredible. Sign me up! 

Well worth the investment, and the difference is amasing.Another good developer that constantly updates his products.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,