Sign in to follow this  
tf51d

Jetways&Details

Guest Bizub4

I wanted to know the high detailed airports in the Deluxe Edition or just some of them. Do I have to have my Graphics all the way up for them to look good? And what about Jetways what airports have them and do they move like the baggage ramp and truck? Just right up to your door?

The city list is around here somewhere on the forums. Understand some of the detailed cities have standard airports.Jetways appear at the higher three scenery settings, more the higher you go.Jetways and baggage loaders require that the aircraft be properly setup with exit coordinates for the main door and the baggage door in the aircraft.cfg before they work correctly.The default FSX aircraft are setup that way. Many to most non-FSX aircraft are not, but settings are around the forums for most of them.

I do not know if it listed as one of high detail airports but I was flying at LEMD, Madrid and it is pretty impressive scenery at the airport. Also look for KIO towers, nice also. I had my scenery seto on high to see it, but had to tune down autogen scenery.

Guest Phantoms

>Jetways and baggage loaders require that the aircraft be>properly setup with exit coordinates for the main door and the>baggage door in the aircraft.cfg before they work correctly.Reggie, can AI craft be setup the same and work?I've been more into working on scenery/airports than checking this out. Just noticed my AI flights only get fuel trucks.

>>Reggie, can AI craft be setup the same and work?>Yep, I modified all my Ultimate Traffic a/c to connect with gates and trucks. Look in the aircraft.cfg of the default a/c to see what is needed and then start fiddling. Small word of caution - if you put yourself at say Heathrow with 60 or more AI a/c, you'll suffer a bit with framerates until all the jetways and trucks have moved into position, takes nmaybe a minute or two.Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

John Goodwin has worked out the numbers for most popular AI aircraft - the information is available on a thread on the Ultimate Traffic Forums.

I think there is even more than that! I believe Phil said something like 1200 airports now have jetways. For example Newark (KEWR) and LaGuardia (KLGA) aren't on that list, but are detailed.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d