Sign in to follow this  
Sylvenzo

Better traffic representation/movement on VATSIM

With the Reno races update David said in the yesterday Q&A that all aspect of the multiplayer should be improved. Can we expect a better traffic representation/movement from other players/simmers (is it a game or a sim!?!?) on Vatsim after this update.

Right now i think its really bad and kill the immersion a bit, the other planes just look like vessels from a Thunderbirds episode, when the planes come to land they just look like they got suck as if the runway was a magnet.

Maybe somebody with knowledge how simconnect ingested traffic works can answer me! Is it better on P3D/Xplane? For exemple can you see the other pilot struggling with the plane on rough weather? 

On 10/21/2021 at 12:43 PM, Sylvenzo said:

With the Reno races update David said in the yesterday Q&A that all aspect of the multiplayer should be improved. Can we expect a better traffic representation/movement from other players/simmers (is it a game or a sim!?!?) on Vatsim after this update.

Right now i think its really bad and kill the immersion a bit, the other planes just look like vessels from a Thunderbirds episode, when the planes come to land they just look like they got suck as if the runway was a magnet.

Maybe somebody with knowledge how simconnect ingested traffic works can answer me! Is it better on P3D/Xplane? For exemple can you see the other pilot struggling with the plane on rough weather? 

Exactly what was posted above. That’ll improve when VATSIM implements their new technology.

• Like 1

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU