Sign in to follow this  
scott967

For us Non Beta Testers....

Guest Go Packers

If the beta testers would be so kind...could they keep the rest of us in the loop on how the patch is working and what it does....(If you are allowed)..thanks jareth

Unfortunately, we're under an NDA concerning the fixes in SP1. As soon as it's lifted, I'm sure you'll see a bunch of testers here posting about their experiences with SP1.

would have been nice to be an open beta, some of us are not that lucky and did not get selected when applying for beta...John

Guest dpc

The beta process is much more effective with a controlled group.

Guest Go Packers

Thank you for the info.....I figured there might be a limit on what could be dissclosed.......jareth

Guest MauiHawk

>Unfortunately, we're under an NDA concerning the fixes in>SP1. As soon as it's lifted, I'm sure you'll see a bunch of>testers here posting about their experiences with SP1. Hey, but Phil is away on a long vacation. You could probably get away with beta discussion for at least a few hours before the hammer came down (if we could get the mods to play along, that is).Does the NDA state what M$ would do to you if you violated the NDA? Oh, but that's under NDA too :/ ...

>>Unfortunately, we're under an NDA concerning the fixes in>>SP1. As soon as it's lifted, I'm sure you'll see a bunch of>>testers here posting about their experiences with SP1. >>Hey, but Phil is away on a long vacation. You could probably>get away with beta discussion for at least a few hours before>the hammer came down (if we could get the mods to play along,>that is).>>Does the NDA state what M$ would do to you if you violated the>NDA? Oh, but that's under NDA too :/ ...>You will be permanently banned from running any Genuine Windows applications... you will be MS shunned. Persona non-Grata;software speaking. Plus they can seek monetary damages up to the gross national product of Brazil. Big number!I'm pretty sure that is what I heard.Bob... :)

>This is not even that Beta team.>>Jim>>http://www.hifisim.com/>Active Sky V6 Development Team >Active Sky V6 Proud Supporter>HiFi Beta Team>Radar Contact Supporter: http://www.jdtllc.com/>AirSource Member: http://www.air-source.us/>FSEconomy Member:http://www.fseconomy.com/Not certain what you mean by this. Those of us who participated in the FSX beta can certainly state so publicly. As for the SP1... no one on that beta will be speaking of it until MS says they can.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

>>This is not even that Beta team.>>Not certain what you mean by this. Those of us who>participated in the FSX beta can certainly state so publicly. >As for the SP1... no one on that beta will be speaking of it>until MS says they can.Jim is referring to the "limited invitation, semi-public betat team" that ACES turned FSX loose on late in the "real beta team's" final weeks... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest MauiHawk

Gotcha.And congrats on reading the Vista license. A crowning achievement for anybody.

Guest jonasbeaver

brazil?that would be a wad of dough

Guest Challenger604

It will be interesting to see all the SP1 negative threads after it's released. I think people are expecting too much from SP1. We shall see.

If they are destructively negative then you should only see them briefly, if at all, if the mods do their job as I expect they will.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

>If they are destructively negative then you should only see>them briefly, if at all, if the mods do their job as I expect>they will.>>GaryA.) I plan on it.B.) I actually think people will be pretty impressed with it.