Sign in to follow this  
JBDB-MD80

When is the Hotfix.

Mmm.. For what exactly is a hotfix needed?

Asking for a friend.

Edited by xender
  • Like 12

Juan Ramos

it comes tomorrow, in form of the Reno air race preview beta.

"if you build it, he will come."

Field of dreams:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097351/plotsummary

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

50 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

For SU6 just asking for a friend.

Working your way up to another Avsim ban, aren't we?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, xender said:

For the TBM930 no Lights, no strobe, but Warningsounds until you start the engine and take off the parkingbreake.

CJ have also issues.

Edited by sal9000
  • Like 1

Stephan from Germany

My System

1 hour ago, jbdbow1970 said:

For SU6 just asking for a friend.

Do you have time for friends ? ? I am always flying or here ; no wife, no kids , no friends. Just me and my home cockpit ✈️

To be serious : MSFS feels smoother here and the clouds/lighting looks very good 😊 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Several issues I've found during my first short tests with SU6 this morning:

- Bonanza G36 missing registrations

- Missing buildings and different objects (like light poles) in some add-on airports compiled with previous SU5/SU4

- Handle bar issue still persists (stay on the screen for too long. It should disappear just after the mouse action)

The positives:

- Visual quality has improved with the addition of the LOD slider (even at the 200 setting it looks good enough)

- Performance and loading times not affected by the increase on the Terrain LOD

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

The log shutdown in VR is now worse than ever, it throws you to a 2D screen which is very annoying...that needs a hotfix!

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

2 hours ago, xender said:

Asking for a friend.

Also curious about this. Have only now just completed my second flight with no issues. Are there any large issues I've missed (not ironic or sarcastic or anything. Would just like to know as I was one of the victims of SU5.. 😆). 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

3 hours ago, xender said:

Asking for a friend.

Well for one, the Longitude and the TBM.  Warning sound as soon as the power is turned on.

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, GSalden said:

Do you have time for friends ? ? I am always flying or here ; no wife, no kids , no friends. Just me and my home cockpit ✈️

To be serious : MSFS feels smoother here and the clouds/lighting looks very good 😊 

You are right about the "smooth" comment. After fighting to get a complete update, I've only flown once. There was no wind to speak of , late evening, forgot where I was but it was an island setting, lots of boats and water was smooth as glass. I was in RY's G36 and there was a defining moment of "flying serenity". Hard to explain why. I guess it was the calming atmosphere. Really nice. I hope it wasn't one of those "one off" moments.  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Was this morning

KUavAVn.png

Edited by rutra

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

Please don't get me wrong, I know that they broke half of the plane while fixing the other half as per usual, and I want these things fixed too but considering that 1. none of these issues are actual showstoppers and 2. even when they really broke half of the sim we were pretty much grounded for weeks waiting for the not-so-hot-anymore fix and most importantly 3. rolling out a hotfix aka mandatory update tends to turn into some kind of disaster and I'd rather enjoy a halfways working sim for a while.

5 hours ago, sal9000 said:

For the TBM930 no Lights, no strobe, but Warningsounds until you start the engine and take off the parkingbreake.

CJ have also issues.

The strobes are working fine, what you mean is the recognition pulse light which is currently INOP.  Also the ice light bulb is burned out.  Well, things break on airplanes.  I have yet to see one where really absolutely everything works 100%. 

3 hours ago, Dillon said:

Well for one, the Longitude and the TBM.  Warning sound as soon as the power is turned on.

Yeah it's annoying but in RL this would go something like this:

Maintenance company:  "Airbus, Socata and Boeing Maintenance SARL, what can I do for you?"

You: "We recently had our TBM in your shop, you repaired some airframe and engine problems but now we have a problem with the parking brake setting off the Master alarm, also the pulse lights are not working anymore, it seems you broke half of the electrics and the ice light needs a new bulb ASAP."

Maintenance company:  "Oh, sorry to hear that...let's see what we can do there... can you be here 10:00am on... hang on... Tuesday... November 23rd?"

You: <GASP> "Listen, I need that fixed yesterday, don't you have an earlier..."

Maintenance company: "I'm sorry Sir, we are full to the brim ATM, did you say the pulse light does not work?"

You: "Yes, and the ice light bulb is...

Maintenance company: "In that case we may need to order a new control unit, we don't have them in stock and we can get them..lemme check...at the earliest mid-December from the factory, do you want me to find a new appointment in December for you?"

You: "What the...well, if you can't do better than that... how long will you need for the repairs?"

Maintenance company: "I hope we can do that, let's see, that'll take typically a full day to disassemble, then we have the holidays... that guy will be on leave on...let's say you bring the plane on December 16th and we preliminarily schedule pickup for January10th?"

🙂

Edited by Captain Nuts
  • Like 5

SIMMERS:

FRLQnf.jpg

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5