Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

AxisAndOhs 2.21 released

Hello @ll

version 2.21 has just been sent to the shops. It should be deployed shortly.

• Main change 1: GUI redesign of the Button and Axis assignment dialogs
  • Main change 2: MSFS: Mapping BVars to LVars: This is an experimental feature that hacks into the MSFS input event logic to bind B: input events to LVars of your choice, so you can call these input events from RPN scripts.
  • Change: Desktop FIPs are shown in the task bar now.
  • Change: Direct input option in the down/up numerical controls of the button dialogs.
  • Change: RPN: reading flight plan data into LVARs
  • Change: RPN: option to access local LVars anywhere as macros with @lvar
  • Change: RPN: check for self calling script reworked
  • Change: RPN: added (RANDOMSOUND) command
  • Change: RPN: clicking on a script group in the treelist selects it in the editor
  • Bugfix: Exception when re-assigning midi axis
  • Bugfix: After creating a new script, the “Update” button is now activated
  • Bugfix: Saitek Multipanel could dial in negative altitudes
  • Bugfix: RPN: One-shot autoscripts were not reset when a plane is loaded

About the BVars… this feature is a little more involved than usual and strictly experimental. It will probably not work for all BVar implementations out there (but there is a work around described in the manual if it doesn’t)
Please make sure (!) to read the chapter about that in the AAO manual for MSFS. Also, it may be a good idea to run AAO “As Administrator” when creating configurations with the BVar module.

• Like 3

LORBY-SI

10 minutes ago, johnbla said:

Hi, downloaded the latest version and TotalAV is telling me that it is malware.

That is relatively normal for new executables. Most AV scanners operate on the assumption "I don't know you, so you must be bad".

All Lorby assets are constantly veryfied by Norton Security Premium.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hi, I have installed the latest version of AAO. Now the version doesn't start anymore, when I start the exe nothing happens anymore.
An old version that I still have 1_61b01 works. But it's too old to use with Stream Deck.
Is there a way to get to the previous versions?
P.s. no desktop shortcut is created when installing.

2 hours ago, Reverend Ger said:

when I start the exe nothing happens anymore.

That is highly unusual. Please take a look into the Windows Application Event log to find out why your computer doesn't want to run the app. Check AntiVirus too.

Did you install the correct version of the app, for the correct simulator? Is .Net 4.8 present on the computer? Which Windows version? What was the AAO version that you were using before?

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I installed the MSFS version. I wanted to install the latest Net version, got the message I'm already up to date. I use Win 10.
I don't know exactly which version of AAO I last used, I think I updated the last version in July. I am not familiar with the log event. I once copied the content into a text file. Maybe you can read something out of there.

-----------

Anwendung: LorbyAxisAndOhs_MSFS.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
   bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
   bei System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(System.String, System.String, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(System.String, Boolean)
   bei LorbyAxisAndOhs.Definitions..ctor()
   bei LorbyAxisAndOhs.Definitions.get_Instance()
   bei LorbyAxisAndOhs.MainWindow..ctor()
   bei LorbyAxisAndOhs.MainWindow.get_Instance()

Edited by Lorby_SI

That looks strange. Can't say that I have seen this before.

Yes, AAO wants to create it's own folders, but it is obviously not allowed to do that. But that is nothing new in this version, AAO always did this. That's why I asked about the previous version, that would give me at least some idea.

I suggest that you send an email with your proof of purchase to the support address on the last page of the manual. IMO a forum is not the right place to exchange large logfiles etc.

LORBY-SI

6 hours ago, Reverend Ger said:

Hi, Thanks i will do this.

Support ist "Wildfiretrainig"  Solution?

Yes

LORBY-SI