Sign in to follow this  
romaf12008

PMDG 777

Friends! Help, I'm already at a dead end. My 777s are stutter before touchdown. I've tried all the audio tweaks outlined here, but nothing helps. Simulator version 5.2. There is no such thing at 4.5. And on 737 and 747 there is no such thing either. Maybe he also loads some kind of effect besides the sound? And yes the simulator and system are installed on SSD M2 Samsung 980Pro

Your description is very brief. You might want to file a support ticket at PMDG to let them look at this themselves because it sounds like a more intricate problem so your chances of finding a fix are much greater if the dev looks at it.

Edited by threegreen

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

On 10/23/2021 at 7:07 AM, romaf12008 said:

Friends! Help, I'm already at a dead end. My 777s are stutter before touchdown. I've tried all the audio tweaks outlined here, but nothing helps. Simulator version 5.2. There is no such thing at 4.5. And on 737 and 747 there is no such thing either. Maybe he also loads some kind of effect besides the sound? And yes the simulator and system are installed on SSD M2 Samsung 980Pro

I've just had this happen on P3D 4.5 suddenly out of the blue - did you ever get an answer on this?  Is it related to a Windows update, because I haven't changed anything and it just happened.

P3D v4.5
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz GeForce GTX970 | 16.0 GB RAM| Windows 10 Home 20H2 19042.1288

PMDG 777-300ER updated to latest version 1.11.1201

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Baker