Sign in to follow this  
Fardel

Airport.XML

Hello

I use PPG but now (ver. 24.2) tell me "Ths Version has been reverted, download version 1.0)

I have read the FAQ and connect the airport and liveries but, for the new installation about a airport I can't have the file xml. 

I can do it?

Paolo

41 minutes ago, Fardel said:

Hello

I use PPG but now (ver. 24.2) tell me "Ths Version has been reverted, download version 1.0)

I have read the FAQ and connect the airport and liveries but, for the new installation about a airport I can't have the file xml. 

I can do it?

Paolo

Hi Paolo.

PPG is no longer needed. Upgrade to PSXseeconTraffic 28.0, see https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/608741-finally-one-program/

Nico

Edited by kiek

I have the last version of PSX and follow the guide but PSX do not reconize the airports. The directory in PSX airports is empty.

Now I have just intslled LBSW and PSX sed file not found.

Edited by Fardel

18 minutes ago, Fardel said:

I have the last version of PSX and follow the guide but PSX do not reconize the airports. The directory in PSX airports is empty.

Now I have just intslled LBSW and PSX sed file not found.

Please read the Manual about how to use LIG and AFG (the former AILGenerator and ParkPosgenerator).

Check all 5 checkboxes in the  top row (At next start run)  then exit PSXT and restart.

Edited by kiek

10 minutes ago, Fardel said:

Ok I try thank you

And otherwise try to run LIG and AFG not automatic. Then it should take your settings from AILGenerator and ParkPosgenerator

Hello Kiek, now all work fine.

I have a curiosity now. When I generate a file about an airport, then I add the ADCAD section where it is very easy to indicate an airline in a parking lot. Is it possible to automatically add the AFCAD section when generating the file as was the case with PPG?
Thanks

Paolo