Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

WT3000 broken after SU6?

TBM has its own issues after the update (continuous alarm with brake applied) but now the PFD attitude display is locked if I attempt to use the WT mod.  I just tried a flight with the default g3000 (yuck) but at least I can get a pitch indication.

Edited by RandallR

Randall Rocke

Do you have the latest WT G3000 0.7.6?

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I have the same problem with the latest version.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Same problem here, but I would prefer to avoid the too often used word „broken“. Whenever something is not working as expected, it is called „broken“ in these forums. Why not just use a more suitable word, in this case: not (yet) compatible.

Felix

I'm trying to keep track of all of the versions - no, I thought I had the latest at 7.5.  Thanks for the heads-up - I've now downloaded 7.6 and will try it out at the first opportunity.

I understand about the concern of calling something "broken".  I used that term because the version I had (7.5) was put out at the time of the SU6 release as being SU6-compatible.

Randall Rocke

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

35 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

I certainly wish there was a notification element for these.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

7 minutes ago, fppilot said:

I certainly wish there was a notification element for these.

On discord there is.  I'm just always on their Discord hehe.  I basically love avionics so I always enjoy seeing what they're up to.  Try this link: https://discord.gg/CVSXJYjg

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'm happy to report that with the latest version (0.7.6) I now have a working attitude indicator once more.  I had a lot of stormy weather to deal with and the radar system painted a pretty good picture on what was coming.

On a sour note, I was not able to descend on the final approach.  Power was pulled back, gear and flaps were down, a descent rate was dialed in and VS activated.  Nothing.  The aircraft refused to slow down or descend.  Really strange.

Randall Rocke