Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

some problem with injecting the correct id

Hello,

I have been flying around EHAM. 

While taxiing, i have seen some planes. I had their repaint, like the "finnair" one. I have the normal repaint and the "oneworld" one. 

But, somehow, psxt injected the wrong library ignoring the id-atc. I mean; PSXT injected a hte finnair "oneworld" one, (OH-LKN), but in real, there was taxiing the other generic repaint of finnair.  (i tested it watching in flightradar24). I thought it could be a simple problem, but i had the same behaviour again with another two airlines. 

my cfg  part:

[FLTSIM.23]
title="Finnair ERJ-190 1"
model=finnair\OH-LKM
texture=finnair\OH-LKM
atc_parking_codes=FIN
atc_parking_types=GATE
icao_airline = "FIN"
ui_type=E190
isAirTraffic = 1 ;
isUserSelectable = 0 ;
atc_id=OH-LK*

[FLTSIM.24]
title="Finnair ERJ-190 2 OH-LKN"
model=Finnair\OH-LKN
texture=Finnair\OH-LKN
atc_parking_codes=FIN
atc_parking_types=GATE
icao_airline = "FIN"
ui_type=E190
isAirTraffic = 1 ;
isUserSelectable = 0 ;
atc_id=OH-LKN

does PSXT continue watching the atc-id or this is not right now for msfs.

thanks!

11 hours ago, abranpuko said:

While taxiing, i have seen some planes. I had their repaint, like the "finnair" one. I have the normal repaint and the "oneworld" one. 

But, somehow, psxt injected the wrong library ignoring the id-atc. I mean; PSXT injected a hte finnair "oneworld" one, (OH-LKN), but in real, there was taxiing the other generic repaint of finnair.  (i tested it watching in flightradar24). I thought it could be a simple problem, but i had the same behaviour again with another two airlines. 

The matching based on registration code is exactly the same as in PSXseeconTraffic for FSX/P3D.

So do a few checks first:

• Check with a program such as AI aircraft editor first if the Liveries have indeed the registration code at the tail as was stated in the FLTSIM section.
  • Check a livery that appears in MSFS with the RealTraffic radar or with a program such as LittleNavMap that uses the data from RealTraffic too. So do not compare with FlightRadar24 because that is not our data source...
  • Make sure both liveries were recognised by LIG and therefore are present in AI_liveries.xml.

Nico

Edited by kiek
  • Upvote 1