Sign in to follow this  
DarkCharizma

Airport baggage cart vehicle and cargo door

Guest mugello97

hihow do use the Airport baggage cart vehicle ? and how do i open the cargo door ? in (fsx)thanks!!

Shift-E & 3. The baggage cart will appear automatically.

Guest fsxmissionguy

As long as that service is offered at the airport at which you landed.

Guest mugello97

i try to do shift+e+3 but the main exit open and the diplay of the gps appear.

The key combinations might differ for different airplanes.ShiftE+1 is usually the main door (pilot side door for GA)ShiftE+2 is the secondary door (passengers side door for GA)ShiftE+3 is the baggage compartmentThe GPS probably opened, because on that plane Shift+3 opens, um, the GPS.Could be also that some 3rd party aircraft have not modelled any door for baggage, but that's how it's supposed to work.Pat

>The key combinations might differ for different airplanes.>>ShiftE+1 is usually the main door (pilot side door for GA)>ShiftE+2 is the secondary door (passengers side door for GA)>ShiftE+3 is the baggage compartment>>The GPS probably opened, because on that plane Shift+3 opens,>um, the GPS.>>Could be also that some 3rd party aircraft have not modelled>any door for baggage, but that's how it's supposed to work.>>PatI have no third party planes and I am using the defualt 737 at OHare and i can not get the cargo door open with shiftE+3, just the gps opens and the main door opens or closes :(

I think you must release Shift+E (or at least shift) before you press 3. So you press Shift+E, then release Shift+E, then press 3. If you hold down shift+e, I think FS reads the input as "Open door" + "Open GPS", if you release shift after the shift+e-stroke, it reads it as "Open door" + "number 3", or something like that. I think you have something like half a second (perhaps more, perhaps less) to press 3 after you have pressed Shift+E.Klas

Guest mugello97

hido u have the cargo door open/close on the key list?because i didnt find it!

There is no item in the list for cargo door, there is just an item for "Open door" (or something like that, default is Shift+E), then you press a number key depending on what door you want to open. If you don't press any key after Shift+E, it opens the main door (which is 1, I think). Depending on what plane you're using, the numbers differ, but usually the cargo door is number 3. So press Shift+E, then let go, and press 3, and it opens the cargo door. If that does not open the cargo door, try another number.Klas

Hi, this thread is a little old, but what I'm looking forI just landed at Minneapolis and I want the baggage carts to come to me.I got my fuel truck and the gate to connect to me, but cannot get the baggage truck(s) to comeI have my engines off, and all the doors opened....nothin happens.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Had the same problem until I learned to park with the nose wheel as close as possible to the "T" on the tarmac. They seem to ignore you if they think you are too far off the mark.John