Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevehow

Pan Rate???

Guest stevehow

HiHow can i speed up the Pan Rate in the wing view??..is it seperate from the VC pan Rate which is perfect for me.how can i match the speed of them..is this possible,also if i use the A key to change the view in the VC...the right hand seat Pan Rate is also very sloooooow. hope this makes sense steve

Guest Challenger604

I assume this is in the camera.cfg section. However there are 10 different views. So then is this something that would be changed in the virtual cockpit section which is camera 2? (if that is the camera you want to speed up. I also see there is a PanAcceleratorTime=0 right after that. I'm gonna experiment with increasing that number and see what it does..Anyone done that?

Steve,The cameras defined in the Cameras.cfg are generic and will apply to all ac unless there is an overriding custom definition in the AC config. If an AC has a VC right-seat view, it is defined in the Aircraft.cfg and that is the one you must tweak with the pan speed lines. The numbers are degrees per second. If you duplicate a view from the cameras.cfg inside the aircraft.cfg it will have priority and you can tweak it however you want without effecting any other AC. If you create a new view, it is recommended that you use a unique guid for it. There are also two additional rear seat views provided for the C172 in the SDK.Loyd

Guest jasonaerts

Not sure if this is what you want but if you hold down the Spacebar you can pan and look around as fast as you move your mouse.

Guest stevehow

Hi jasonNo mate..this is when i use a hat switch..one side is slower than the other ..in the VC..if i slide acroos the seats,virtually of course the pan rate is the same ..but if i use the A key to change position,then the right side of the VC is slower than the left,when panning around.i've tried changing the setting in the camera.cfg and the aircraft.cfg..and the speed has increased a bit,but it's still not the same. thanks steve