Sign in to follow this  
DadJokeCinema

Why haven't activation problems been fixed?

Er...have you looked at the crack? Replace the three original .dll's, register, and it's all normal. It's a pleasure. And *if* I encounter any problems (which I doubt), I'll obviously sort them out myself, as per usual. It's not like MS tech support would be of huge help, even if it was a legit problem.As for any expansion packs, I won't be getting those unless they are truly spectacular, and I'm talking Realair SF260 levels *minimum*, or proper airliner systems simulations (unlikely). I just don't find myself playing FSX all that much anymore. I like the heavy iron (LDS 763, PMDG 744 etc) in FS9. DX10 hardware is still a while away for me, so no worries there. I was just concerned about SP1 really.Edit: To add - is this really a concern? I mean, you're implying that I shouldn't have done this because it *might* cause problems in the future, when in reality it avoids *confirmed* problems right now?

>Er...have you looked at the crack? Replace the three original>.dll's, register, and it's all normal. It's a pleasure. And>*if* I encounter any problems (which I doubt), I'll obviously>sort them out myself, as per usual. It's not like MS tech>support would be of huge help, even if it was a legit>problem.>>As for any expansion packs, I won't be getting those unless>they are truly spectacular, and I'm talking Realair SF260>levels *minimum*, or proper airliner systems simulations>(unlikely). I just don't find myself playing FSX all that much>anymore. I like the heavy iron (LDS 763, PMDG 744 etc) in FS9.>DX10 hardware is still a while away for me, so no worries>there. I was just concerned about SP1 really.>>Edit: To add - is this really a concern? I mean, you're>implying that I shouldn't have done this because it *might*>cause problems in the future, when in reality it avoids>*confirmed* problems right now?Yeah, um, hey there.We don't discuss circumventing protection measures here.