Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Rosier

Twins in my Backyard

Wednesdays Flight is a jaunt around the central southern part of England around my neck of the woods. We depart from outside an Aircraft hangar where I work at EGLL Heathrow ( for some annoying reason it is spawning me on 27R despite selecting 1028 as departure point 😞  ) . From here we taxi, past the engineering hangars to RWY 27R for a SE departure to Fairoaks EGTF. From here we head south to Dunsfold EGTD ( home of the Top Gear test track ) Heading E we fly towards and over Gatwick turning NE to Biggin Hill EGKB . South next to Brighton on the south coast and landing at Shoreham  (Brighton City) EGKA  . Next we depart West to Goodwood Aerodrome EGHR ( Home of the Goodwood Festival of Speed ) and land on the RWY in the middle of the race circuit. Next we depart West over Hayling Island and the Naval city of Portsmouth before heading S across the Solent to the Isle of Wight . Landing at the home of Britten-Norman Bembridge Airport EGHJ. Very short hop from here to Sandown EGHN before a circuit of the Island (Taking in the Needles) and landing at Lee-on-Solent EGHF (History) Another short hop to Eastleigh (Southampton International) EGHI . From here we depart North past Winchester, following the M3 motorway, to the small popular airfield of Popham EGHP . Heading East from here to my local Airport Blackbushe EGLK and its large car auction site. Heading east we fly to Bagshot (my village ) before heading north east to Windsor and a Flyover of the the town and castle turning west to White Waltham EGLM. Final leg takes us North over Marlow (on the Thames) over my workmate Tony`s house before landing at the finale Booker EGTB. We will park up by the tower next to the Hangars.

Flight length of 260 miles taking in 13 Airfields

Flight plans for this   here

Aircraft recommended for this fight of 260 miles will be a Twin . Think of PA-34 , BN-2 Islander , Beechcraft Baron, or Diamond DA62

I`ll fly the Carenado PA-34 Seneca

Scenery

Temporary Scenery Bundle link  Here

Recommend Departure time of 15:00pm local

Particulars:

•          Date and time: Wednesday October 27th, 18:00 UTC
  •          Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel
  •          Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com
  •          MFS Multiplayer: US Eastcoast Server

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here ). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

So what we have here is 'This, children, is where Daddy works.' 🤪

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

This looks great. It'll be fun to fly twins in this "home country."

And Orbx aficionados will have a chance to exercise their payware versions of Shoreham, Southampton and Booker (Wycombe Air Park). 😎

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1