Sign in to follow this  
aerdt

SP1 in P2P networks

Guest babua

Why has MS released the SPI beta in P2P networks and not made a public beta? Howsoever tempting to download, in my country P2P dowloading is illegal and I simply cannot risk it because at a later date the genuine non genuine software issue will come up. What do I do? Is there a solution to download from public beta site?

>Why has MS released the SPI beta in P2P networks and not made>a public beta?I don't believe MS have released the beta in P2P networks, it is probably someone who had access to the beta that put it there. The file is probably illegal.Klas

Guest jbrians

Klas is right, that file is illegal. There are also some issues with the beta (hence why it is a beta), so you probably don't want it anyway. Best to wait for the real thing.

It would be nice to have a sneak preview of what's in it but I suppose it's not really going to be that long before we know through legitimate means.

Here is a tip: Wait until SP1 gets officially released!Let the beta testers do their job.Pat