Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Ding-Dong Gone

After days of having the TBM alarm going off whenever the brake was applied, I saw a post on the main MS site that listed a WT g3000 update that apparently resolves this issue.  I can verify that this has indeed silenced the alarm for me!

Here is the link: WT g3000-v0.7.6a  Includes fixes for annunciators on the Longitude and the TBM 930 when using Sim Update 6

I did see at least one post from an XBOX user stating that this did not work for him, though it appears to be doing the job for most.

• Like 2

Randall Rocke

Is the battery switch CTD fixed with the latest WT-3000 as well?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

This is an issue I wasn't aware of and one I haven't experienced.  When I get a CTD it's usually from the flight planner.

They don't mention this in the update - all I can say is give it a try.

Randall Rocke

1 hour ago, RandallR said:

After days of having the TBM alarm going off whenever the brake was applied, I saw a post on the main MS site that listed a WT g3000 update that apparently resolves this issue.  I can verify that this has indeed silenced the alarm for me!

Here is the link: WT g3000-v0.7.6a  Includes fixes for annunciators on the Longitude and the TBM 930 when using Sim Update 6

I did see at least one post from an XBOX user stating that this did not work for him, though it appears to be doing the job for most.

Pardon my ignorance but is this official?  The Github isn't the official WT one, so I'm a bit hesitant.  Maybe for no reason but whatever.  Trust me, I want that darn master warning to be silenced ASAP!!!!

The release states that it is "forked" from WT's fspackages, so this may be an adaptation of the 7.6 release.  I was (am) skeptical too, as I couldn't find any statement about it on their Discord channel or their listing of latest releases on their website.

However, since it seemed to be satisfying a number of users on the MS site, I downloaded it, set aside the WT 7.6 and gave it a try.  It worked beautifully, so for the time-being I'm satisfied.

• Like 1

Randall Rocke

37 minutes ago, RandallR said:

The release states that it is "forked" from WT's fspackages, so this may be an adaptation of the 7.6 release.  I was (am) skeptical too, as I couldn't find any statement about it on their Discord channel or their listing of latest releases on their website.

However, since it seemed to be satisfying a number of users on the MS site, I downloaded it, set aside the WT 7.6 and gave it a try.  It worked beautifully, so for the time-being I'm satisfied.

Thanks.  I scoured the WT Discord as well and saw nothing.  Well, I'll be grabbing it after my flight to Vilnius.  Will be fab to not have the master warning blaring for no reason again.