Sign in to follow this  
Guest babua

VRoute

Guest SSmokin

Could somebody explain exactly what this is to me, it seems that their site is having difficulties. Thanks.

Hi,I initially had the same problem getting in their site.I understand they are having problems today because of so many downloads.Just try again ... you will get through.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Guest babua

It is an amazing piece of utility for virtual flying. It gives you real world routes for practically all airports in the world and the flight planning is spot on. I can tell you that because I checked the routes given for India some 1200 odd flight plans and they are spot on-whiskey ways for domestic routings-not many people know that!!If you want to fly in foreign territories this is one FP tool you will find invaluable. Though its for vatsim use primarily, you can use the fp part independently too. Then again if you have taken the pain to plot a real route why not talk to real controllers?It amazes me no end the sheer dedication and love people have for this hobby. Well done!