Sign in to follow this  
Gazzareth

AIG Users - how many airlines have you got installed?

21 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

RCAI AveloAirlines Summer 2021 is there.

For your second point you need AI Flight Planner (free). http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?folder=aifp

Open a traffic BGL and three columns are shown. The right-most shows all the aircraft with various liveries. You can assign flights for one aircraft to another by right-clicking an entry and choosing Replace. Each entry is preceeded with a 3 digit code. Just type the number for the livery you want to use. You can also change flights to a completely different aircraft but that isn't advisable. Compile the results and you have an updated BGL. You can only choose from what's available unless you're into painting Ai.

Takes a bit of learning but as with all powerful tools that is rewarded with things like you want.

just opened my AIG manager.  When i to available flightplans avelo is not on the list?  what am I missing?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

8 minutes ago, micstatic said:

just opened my AIG manager.  When i to available flightplans avelo is not on the list?  what am I missing?

I installed that airline in June so it should be available. @Kaiii3 may be able to offer some help.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 hours ago, micstatic said:

it is an AIG Forum flightplan, amke sure you have enabled them in the Settings of AIM 😉

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Currently I have all available flightplans installed as long as I own the payware AI model and the airline is not marked as defunct. About 1200 in total. Sadly, I am almost no longer doing flights in P3D...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

532 airline flight plans installed.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

On 11/2/2021 at 12:08 PM, Johnny19 said:

532 airline flight plans installed.

1.282 on my side...😛

• Like 1

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

2 hours ago, BerndB said:

1.282 on my side...😛

Cool. i still have 702 flightplans to choose from in the manager list 😛

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I have about a dozen AIG flight plans that wont install for some reason. Some ask for Orbx AI and I point them to the AI ORBX folder but for some reason AIG installer doesn't want to use or it won't allow me to choose another AI model I've got install in AI folder. Any suggestions?

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

All of them, I installed the main airlines first, IE British airways, Lufthansa, Delta ect, then smaller airlines based on where I'm currently flying.

Then the rest during spare time after flights.

After about 5 days I had them all installed.

Richard Smith

How many run the checks in AI Manager for duplicate regs and missing textures? NO PAINT Ai will never appear.

That's where AIFP comes in handy so you can swap aircraft and remove the NO PAINTs.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 11/4/2021 at 5:34 AM, Bigmack said:

I have about a dozen AIG flight plans that wont install for some reason. Some ask for Orbx AI and I point them to the AI ORBX folder but for some reason AIG installer doesn't want to use or it won't allow me to choose another AI model I've got install in AI folder. Any suggestions?

Check the AIG Manager log files, they're pretty comprehensive, search for "error".

I ran into an Orbx issue last weekend where the AIGManager wanted to update the Orbx zip file package it had created and was failing.

Logs said it was unable to overwrite a file, thus I was able to clear the temp Orbx folders AIG created and it was able to regnerate.

Cheers

Example log entry:

:Unbale to collect ORBX Data
-------------------------------
The file 'H:\Addons_P3D\02.AI\AIG\AIGAIM - OCI\ORBX_TEMP\Effects\Cessna_Taxi_light.fx' already exists.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at AIGTech.AIManager.Controller.AIManagerController.OCI_CollectFTXModels(String locationAddon)

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

14 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

How many run the checks in AI Manager for duplicate regs and missing textures? NO PAINT Ai will never appear.

That's where AIFP comes in handy so you can swap aircraft and remove the NO PAINTs.

Never done that! Where do you check missing textures, can't see anything like that in AI Manager.

Does it actually make a difference to what you see?

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

3 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

Never done that! Where do you check missing textures, can't see anything like that in AI Manager.

Does it actually make a difference to what you see?

In AI Manager select Flightplans - Missing flightsim Titles. A new window opens. Anything listed is unlikely to appear in P3D. The NO PAINTs can be resolved by using AIFP to edit the BGL and assign flights from a NO PAINT to another similar aircraft. I check this each time I add new BGLs. You can only assign a different aircraft for BGL files, not AIGFP ones since there's no equivalent to AIFP.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather