Sign in to follow this  
turner112

The question of ability to pilot heavy craft - 9/11 related

Hey Bob,That's a good one too!I've used Snopes heavily to let some associates know they're not going to be able to call an undercover cop to bust tailgaiters by dialing #77 and so forth, but never knew it went into this stuff too.Thanks.Andrew

Guest Charlie

Yes, I think we were lied to about Iraq. And those of you who still try to deny that are those who close their eyes, cover their ears, and hum whenever someone changes the channel from FOX News. There

>Yes, it is clear we were lied to about Iraq by the Bush>administration. No, we were not. Have you heard what CIA director James Woolsey was saying about Iraq? Theye were convinced about WMD in Iraq. James Woolsey was during Clinton's administration (which btw also believed in WMD) in Iraq. In fact pretty much all foreign intelligence services were also convinced about it. So what you are saying is pure rabbish repeated by leftist who can't seem to get their facts straight and don't know what word "lie" really means.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-beta.jpg

>Yes, I think we were lied to about Iraq. And those of you who>still try to deny that are those who close their eyes, cover>their ears, and hum whenever someone changes the channel from>FOX News. There

Guest Charlie

:-lol :-lol Doesn't your TV set get ANYTHING but two year old FOX News reruns, Michael? Maybe we can all pitch in and take up a collection for you.Leftist?? :-lol :-lol Michael, Michael, Michael....where do I begin?....

>:-lol :-lol Doesn't your TV set get ANYTHING but two year old>FOX News reruns,I have to disappoint you. I never watch Fox news. I never watch any news on TV period. I use TV only for TCM, NG, CSPAN and occasionally Spike-TV channels for entertainment. Most of my news come from internet and newspapers (WSJ and Financial Times). But keep living in your dream world thinking that folks like me must be watching Fox news - one more illusion.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-beta.jpg

The JFK Assassination Conspiracy is a $100-200 million per year industry in the US.These sites are the same thing - fools seeking a way to make a buck off the tragedy and pain of other people. These are not skeptics or researchers or independent investigations.They are rip-off artists pure and simple.You can be certain they have found a way to live off donations, speeches, self-published books, etc. And all are hoping Oliver Stone will choose their theory or book to make a movie - which will be like winning the lottery.

Guest Shalomar

My Aunt was in Washington that day and yes it was a comercial jetliner skimming the ground that hit the Pentagon.I was in Washington several weeks before chatting with the Secret Service. Pilots at Queen City Airport were talking about arabs acting suspiciously at flight schools; and when I saw an article about a man arrested at the Canadian border with explosives who was originally thought to be involved in a plot to bomb the terminals at KSFO and KLAX. You can decide for yourself whether the destination of the aircraft is a coincidence; had the terminals not been evacuated they would have been packed- where do survivors go when a plane goes down? Even with no connection; it stands to reason the attack would be put on the fast track; security was being discussed already and might have tightened.The Secret Service dropped the ball; and lied to the 9/11 commission that there was nothing of signifigance in the Washington Interview tapes. I know that for a fact. But 9/11 was an evil act perpetuated by enemies of the U.S.; and there are so many "loose ends" in the article it is ludicrous.FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Keep your political views to yourself, this forum is not the place for them.Arnold

Arnold - The forum description is "This forum is for the discussion of real world aviation topics and any other topics not covered in other forums. Please make sure that your topic isn't covered in another forum before posting here."Note the reference to "any other topics".Andrew

>>>We were lied to about Iraq.>>>>Yes, if you think you were lied to about Iraq then you can>>worry about 9/11 too. ;)>>>We were lied to about Iraq.>By Saddam, by Chirac, by the UN, by Russia and China, by CNN,>NBC, ABC, and the BBC, by a lot of people, but not by the US>government (at least not after 9/11).1000% incorrectwhile all those sources stated the possiblity of WMD, the Bush administration gave out exact numbers and locations and all threatening details specifically.To deflect the blame from the administration is to rewrite history. and the former CIA agents and the valerie plame incident just show you how dishonest they all are.

are you going to actually defend the single shooter theory of the JFK fame? nobody is doubting the money in conspiracy theories, but refusing to listen to your opposition causes you to be stubborn and most of the time, flat out wrong.

>But 9/11 was an evil act perpetuated by enemies of the U.S.;ironically the "enemies" who use to be "friends" and all who were funded by current allies.

>It's more of the same conspiracy b.s. that disrespects those>who died on 9/11,cmon, john. youre smarter than that. its the same type of pro-war mongerers who always respond to reason with "SUPPOT OUR TROOPS!" type nonsense.While I havent read the site, nobody has actually addressed the question.How were people with skills rated by their flight instructors as far below average able to navigate and slam the airplanes into buildings?Just because you ask tough questions doesnt mean you are disrespecting anybody but dirty politicians whos thirst for power far outweighs whatever moral fabric people honestly believe they follow

Guest Charlie

Larry, I'm sure your son is a fine young man. He (and you) are certainly entitled to support an administration that, at best, has misled the American people for years now. What on earth you would base that support on is beyond rational explanation, but you have a right to your opinion.If you have made any effort to listen to other voices and news sources along the way, however, you are aware that there is an increasing number of high level career military people who are VERY critical of Bush administration policies. Your son's support is by no means universal in the military.