Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Fenix A320

Have there been / will there be any news or updates on the Fenix A320?  I feel like they have been quiet so I was wondering if the project is slowing or if maybe I missed something.  Did they say they plan to release it this year?  

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Nothing for awhile now.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

24 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Nothing for awhile now.

I hope they didn't shut down or something.  That plane looked exciting from what I saw

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

If you aren't in the Discord then this was the latest announcement on the 22nd October:

Development is still cracking on as we start to move toward some of the final major items on the "to-do" list before leaving Alpha (still no public guidance on when the Beta is, before anyone asks ). The team is hard at work on the sounds and the flight model - the latter currently undergoing an extensive rework since SU6 in order to fully take advantage of what this update brought us from a flight modelling perspective. While the aircraft was not negatively affected by the update, we also do want to ensure the aircraft is utilising every ounce of the forward progress that the fine folks at Asobo are bringing us with their continued support of the title. I know many have requested some details on the sound front, but please bear with us - we want to get it right, and we want to take full advantage of the doors that MSFS have unlocked for us in this department vs. something like FSX or P3D - so for now, we'll keep that a little closer to our chest until we're ready to show you more. We're also beginning to pay closer attention to all the non-aircraft services that you all will be using, namely the purchase flow, the installation and update process, and the website/support area - these are now undergoing focused development, testing, and refinement to ensure that when the time comes, everything Fenix is as seamless, accessible, and easy to use as possible to provide you all with a great customer experience with us. It is certainly getting very busy balancing all these different areas of development, but rest assured the entire team is working at absolute best speed to bring you this A320. For now, I'll speak with you all next on 05NOV2021 - have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Just now, JWvdH said:

They definitely didn’t shut down! You can follow them on Discord.

Discord?

Yep. Terrible. Discord I mean. Not my turf. Gonna have to grow into that. Anyway November 5 it is. The next update 

• Like 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

On 10/29/2021 at 11:41 AM, Zangoose said:

If you aren't in the Discord then this was the latest announcement on the 22nd October:

Did they release any info this week on their Discord?  I'll be honest, I don't know what Discord is or how to get on there, otherwise I would 

30 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Did they release any info this week on their Discord?  I'll be honest, I don't know what Discord is or how to get on there, otherwise I would 

here is a link to there discord server https://discord.gg/ZTMsJvba

57 minutes ago, FSUK_86 said:

here is a link to there discord server https://discord.gg/ZTMsJvba

It says the invite is invalid. 

1 minute ago, Zimmerbz said:

It says the invite is invalid. 

Try this one: https://discord.gg/k22Tfkgw

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

3 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Same, invalid

I can't get on their Discord... have there been any new updates with them?

• Like 1

Latest update was from the 5th;

Hey @everyone - short dev update. We are still working hard at refining the aircraft for beta, and all ancillary development objectives are well under way (website, authentication, DRM etc) - I understand it's frustrating being updated on stuff you cannot tangibly see, but this is the sort of thing that is absolutely mission critical to get the aircraft to you all - and something we need to pay attention to right now, hence why it's a little quiet on the updates front. We continue to believe consistent communication is simply better than no communication for months on end, so despite the recent few updates being a little less exciting, I hope you all see what we're trying to do.

The next update will be significantly more meaty, on 26NOV2021 - we will release the next feature review, and hopefully a little something extra to sweeten the deal for having waited so long. For now, a quick look at one of the latest things we've finally managed to get working - the wipers 😄

unknown.png

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 8

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

What I find funny about this whole project, is that at the first time they reveled it, they made it sound as if its all developed and being released in matter of days...

Roi Ben