Sign in to follow this  
Randall

What is TreesX?

Guest GA Flyer

Been seeing this in some post and cant figure out what it is.

Couldn't agree more. Has different choices for performance, some tree types and a simple, intuitive user interface, not to mention it's very easy to install and uninstall. 5 out of 5 from me.Ian.

I've had some outstanding results with TreesX. I'm using a P4 3.2 with 2gig mem and ATI x850xt pe and frame rates have gone up considerably with the "Quality" textures. Haven't even tried the "Performance" textures. Kudos to the author!

Put me into the "positive" bucket on this one as well...I just put them in today, and have only run the performance option - heck I went into my FSX.cfg and upped the tree count per cell as a result - could not be happier.....Danon O.

Anyone getting "out of memory error" with TreesX. Has this been addressed? Yes, these errors are directly related to TreesX--easily duplicated.RandallAMD XP 3200+Nforce 22gigNvidia 6800 GS

No errors for me, and I add to the chorus of praise for the package. Worthwhile improvement in performance for very little visual penalty.

>Anyone getting "out of memory error" with TreesX. Has this>been addressed? Yes, these errors are directly related to>TreesX--easily duplicated.>>Randall>AMD XP 3200+>Nforce 2>2gig>Nvidia 6800 GSThat has nothing to do with TressX, unless you didn't install it as you should. Why do you say the errors are related to TreesX???I'm another one who is very happy with it, congrats to the author.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

It is an FPS saver and allows running modest autogen on a 2ghz AMD.The other highlight is the EXCELLENT installer and management part. It should be a model for others to follow.Regards,Dick BoleyA PC, an LCD, speakers, CH yoke

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Thanks. Didn't know there was a version 2. I'll give it a try.Randall