Sign in to follow this  
waltpop

Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant

8 hours ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Ya that’s odd…I’ll have to look into it…It seems it’s ever since I installed the Logitech radio panel that this has been happening.

Thanks 

If you continue to have issues, you could always try one of the freeware alternatives here and here. Haven't tried them myself yet, but I'm tempted.

• Like 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

1 hour ago, 109Sqn said:

If you continue to have issues, you could always try one of the freeware alternatives here and here. Haven't tried them myself yet, but I'm tempted.

I’ll have to take a look at these, might be a better option than afcbridge.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

On 11/4/2021 at 4:25 PM, flyinpilot212121 said:

I’ve been using AFCbridge also, are you having to run the exe file every time you use msfs? I’m asking cause not sure it’s normal but I have to run that exe file every time I load up msfs, I have to wait until I’m in the main msfs screen before running it though, which seems odd…not a big deal but just curious.

I have to do this as well, it seems to be a very frequent bug, I wish Honeycomb/aerosoft would get it to work correctly.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

The .exe file is an installer, not meant to be run every time you use the sim.  If you run the .exe file it should find your Community folder install the driver automatically, and the ONLY result in your Community file should be "AFC_Bridge" with respect to the Bravo lighting working.  This is loaded automatically when the sim is started up, and my LED lights and AP panel lights have been working properly since last December without any further intervention.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:28 AM, James Callan said:

No disrespect intended, but they've had the AFC_Bridge software to activate the LED's since day one, available from the Honeywell or Aerosoft websites.  Been using it without incident since before Christmas 2020. NOTE: Just run the .exe file and it will find your Community folder and install the AFC_Bridge file.  DO NOT put the .exe file in your Community folder directly.

Oh no that's OK. I know they had a download from day one but that was just to get the lights working on the Quad. But They did have a new download this time. Not sure what it did but I downloaded it and installed it. I did find out what my problem was though. It was from profiles I created for the different planes. So I'm back up and running. But I do want to say Thank You for trying to help me. It is greatly appreciated. Walt

Walt Popowski

On 11/4/2021 at 8:28 AM, James Callan said:

No disrespect intended, but they've had the AFC_Bridge software to activate the LED's since day one, available from the Honeywell or Aerosoft websites.  Been using it without incident since before Christmas 2020. NOTE: Just run the .exe file and it will find your Community folder and install the AFC_Bridge file.  DO NOT put the .exe file in your Community folder directly.

Newbie here...I downloaded the drivers--it automatically installed the .exe in my community folder.  In any event whether  it's here or in another folder no lights.   And the AFC_Bridge shows in my content manager as "uninstalled" with no options to install from within the program...thoughts?

Yes, my AFC-bridge also shows as uninstalled in my content manager also. But It is working as I have lights on my Throttle Quadrant. Not sure why this is but If I get an answer I surely will post it for you.

Walt Popowski

Use the Bravo app from the flightsim.to site.

works every time and always being updated.

Regards Brian

BJ from Oz

54 minutes ago, waltpop said:

Yes, my AFC-bridge also shows as uninstalled in my content manager also. But It is working as I have lights on my Throttle Quadrant. Not sure why this is but If I get an answer I surely will post it for you.

Thanks...much appreciated!

1 hour ago, baxterbj said:

Use the Bravo app from the flightsim.to site.

Which one are you using? There are currently two, as I posted the links to at the top of this page.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

36 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

Which one are you using? There are currently two, as I posted the links to at the top of this page.

Went to to the Honeycomb site and it downloads the Aerosoft drivers...

5 hours ago, baxterbj said:

Version 0.6.0November 05, 2021

This is a hugely significant release which takes us quite a way towards v1.0.

Detailed release notes are available here: https://github.com/RoystonS/BetterBravoLights/releases/tag/v0.6.0

Ah, ok. That's the second one from flightsim.to I linked to above. Useful to know which 3rd party mod people are having success with.

17 hours ago, 109Sqn said:

Ah, ok. That's the second one from flightsim.to I linked to above. Useful to know which 3rd party mod people are having success with.

I couldn't get it to work. Didn't cause any issues but just didn't work. I ran the install.bat file but saw no effect. I looked and the AFC Bridge folder was still in Community. With no error messages I was unable to do any troubleshooting. I'll stay with AFC Bridge for now.

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors