Sign in to follow this  
neddygj

FSLABS A318-A319-A320 Rudder and ailiron issue

Hi to everyone I am Nelson new in p3d and Fslabs airbus, I got to admit that I have never flown before with this type of plane. I always used aerosoft. But the issue is that I can´t use rudder or ailerons in order to move to the left or right. I already configurate the MCDU options RUDDER PEDALS control nws OFF and nothing happened, ahm and if I move the rudder, it just move sometimes but a little bit and that´s not enough to taxing to runway, by the way I am not using any external rudder or joystick. I use mouse as joke. Please if someone Had the same issue help me I am so frustrated about this I´ll be so greatful btw cheers and hope you can Help me guys.

Hello Nelson,

Welcome to AVSIM and welcome the FSLabs Airbus.

Personally, I'm using external controllers for my flight controls...mot sure if I can give you an exact answer.

Have you tried posting your question over on the FSLabs Forums? I did read a couple of threads where some were using only the keyboard.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Rob

2 minutes ago, rmeier said:

Hello Nelson,

Welcome to AVSIM and welcome the FSLabs Airbus.

Personally, I'm using external controllers for my flight controls...mot sure if I can give you an exact answer.

Have you tried posting your question over on the FSLabs Forums? I did read a couple of threads where some were using only the keyboard.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Rob

Hey Rob yea I tried but I there I am trying to get verifie my account I it is not ready that´s why I thought here someone can help me haha, but thank you anywawy for your answer!!!

2 hours ago, neddygj said:

Hey Rob yea I tried but I there I am trying to get verifie my account I it is not ready that´s why I thought here someone can help me haha, but thank you anywawy for your answer!!!

support via email at "support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com". is  to  get  your  verification  done  quicker

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

When on the ground I hit the "," key and it lets you taxi using your rudder pedals. Hope it helps.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:27 AM, Samaritano said:

When on the ground I hit the "," key and it lets you taxi using your rudder pedals. Hope it helps.

hi did that but  it doesnt work. but Thx

On 11/5/2021 at 1:37 AM, neddygj said:

Hi to everyone I am Nelson new in p3d and Fslabs airbus, I got to admit that I have never flown before with this type of plane. I always used aerosoft. But the issue is that I can´t use rudder or ailerons in order to move to the left or right. I already configurate the MCDU options RUDDER PEDALS control nws OFF and nothing happened, ahm and if I move the rudder, it just move sometimes but a little bit and that´s not enough to taxing to runway, by the way I am not using any external rudder or joystick. I use mouse as joke. Please if someone Had the same issue help me I am so frustrated about this I´ll be so greatful btw cheers and hope you can Help me guys.

In the virtual cockpit, left or right click (can't remember) on the tiller animation.