Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Anyone still has Hennie's rain sound file?

I have re-installed FU3 after my laptop's reformat.

I am using dgVoodoo latest version 2.76. It is great for applying AA and AF. It also allows different resolutions. 

I also use Reshade latest version 4.9.1 for color adjustment and such (not necessary really to run FU3).

Both work beautifully for me.

I cannot find Hennie's rain sound in avsim library. Anyone still has that?

Edited by Naji

@Naji

You seem to be the last person in the world playing flight unlimited III, excepted me.

The rain sound from Hennie van Rooyen is not posted anymore. Impossible to find. It's a pity.

Related with Reshade and DGvoodoo2 I prefer to use versions prior to the latest ones. It works wonderfully for me. See my post.

Hi.

I still get as much enjoyment flying FU3 as MSFS 2020. Especially when I want to experiment with the weather.

Just recently I re-read an insightful article by Peter James about the settings and the weather. I will post it on the forum.