Sign in to follow this  
MadDog

Things that make you go "Hmmm"

21 minutes ago, sightseer said:

yes.  working title have been tasked with updating the flight planner as I understand it.  I am hopefully not wrong.

Ah, okay. I'm sure you're right. I didn't realise that. It probably makes sense in conjunction with the Garmin navigation systems.

My list of "Let's" stretches' around the corner, trying my best to stay positive and be patient. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

At this point the sim is pretty good.  All I need is traffic that acts like real world traffic, without this the sim is unattractive for me. I can't believe it has taken this long to get a traffic solution and it seems the news gets worse with every Developer Q and A.  It would also be nice to have them go back and fix the taxiways in the default premium airports we paid extra for. And cirrus clouds would be nice... but not if they go with a 2d solution. So If it's no Cirrus or a 2d solution, I vote no Cirrus.

I really don't understand why people are so upset with the logbook thing...all you have to do is hit continue and you can continue your turn around. 

9 hours ago, aniiran said:

I really don't understand why people are so upset with the logbook thing...all you have to do is hit continue and you can continue your turn around. 

It's an immersion killer during the shut down process.. until that point, you've had the most breathtaking approach, landing, taxi to gate etc.. and you've forgotten that you are in a sim, until this log book slaps you across your face and wakes you up to face reality.. 

• Like 1

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

Let the users scroll through all their controller profiles instead of making drop down lists, it will prevent them from doing too many and save space on the cloud.

Edited by Ixoye
  • Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I will add: 

Users who expect MSFS to be where other sims are after 120 months in 12 months

Users who claim MSFS Can't be used for IFR

Users who claim MSFS is a Beta

Users who don't own the sim posting their "assumptions" about the sim with no first hand knowledge

Users who claim MSFS is not "Study Level"

Users who complain without historical weather the sim is useless

Users who complain about features that took add-on devs years to implement in other sims that they complain make the sim unusable despite forgetting they "flew" the other sim without them for years

Users who for that matter harp on one shortcoming and claim "that" shortcoming is the one that makes the entire sim useless...

Users who claim MSFS is just eye candy

Users who claim other sims look "just as good"  (from 39000 feet with hundreds of dollars of add-ons

Wow, Turns out I have more issues with users than the sim LOL!!!

Not saying the sim is perfect but far more a glass half full than my glass just broke on the ground guy over here LOL

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

After not flying in MSFS (due to PC problems) I have to say most of what's mentioned here doesn't bother me too much. 😉 I think MSFS is absolutely great and on my new PC (with native G-Sync monitor) MSFS really shines in every possible way! There is ONE new feature though (which has been added while I was away) that's really bugging me:

- let's automatically add waypoints to the flightplan which can't be removed or altered or whatever so the plane will for instance fly back to the departure airport as soon as you enable the AP in for instance the classic C172 in which the 'Direct to' isn't working so you or so the desired approach is all ****** up... and let's not make this opional.

I am a very frequent LNM-user and create all my plans in it but boy... MSFS really knows how to screw those plans up!

Other than that MSFS is totally awesome. 😉

• Like 1

I nearly forgot this one...

Let's create a chase camera at a fixed distance from the aircraft with no way to change it... zoom will be a good substitute, right?