Sign in to follow this  
DreamDriver

Reality-XP & P3Dv5 GNS530/430 Database update?

Can anyone offer advice on how to update my Reality-XP database?  I've tried installing the Garmen Trainer hoping that would update the database, but it hasn't.  I can't seem to get KEMT airport to show up in the flight plan.  I also have the GTN750 from Reality-XP, and it is more current than the 530/430.

Thanks

By default, the trainer itself has a very old version of the database, and the only way to update it was to pay an expensive sum of money per year (or month?) to update the database. Even on Garmin's website, they say that "Unfortunately, the navigation database is not available to update on any of our PC trainers" but there is someone here who I think offers the databases.

Aaron Kim

MOS 8502 @ 2Mhz, 512 KB 1750 Ram Expansion Unit, VIC-II E (40 columns mode), SID 6581 3-voice sound chip. 

그래요!! 

Hi,

You might want to read the following dedicated topic, starting with the recommended posts pinned at the top:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/546848-rxp-gns-530w430w-v2-database-update/

NB: the latest GNS installer ships with a more recent database than the default one. You'll find more information about this here and here

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On 11/6/2021 at 7:24 PM, DreamDriver said:

I can't seem to get KEMT airport to show up in the flight plan.

First thing to do, is to check the Navdata cycle (date).

If it is 1607 (July 2016), you are the victim of RXP's latest GNS update...

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Was this ever resolved as to how to update the navdata in x-plane 11 . im using the gtn750 and  a lot data is missing and certainly not up to date.

As an example the KRIV -riv2 departure is not in the database but it exists in real life ( this is just and example)

please comment and provide update info if possible.  

Thank you.  Peter

@pkofman

The aforementioned topic is about database updates for the RXP GPS simulation solutions, not for X-Plane 11 itself which is a different topic.

If you're looking for RXP GPS DB update information, I believe you might want to read the aforementioned topic, starting with the recommended posts (these are hand-picked posts pinned at the top above the first message in the topic itself).

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

The way I get the 750 to work with current data is somewhat tedious. You can put in custom waypoints based on latitude and longitude. I put the route into skyvector and get the data log. This shows the latitude and longitude of every way point. 

• Like 1

Evan Hardin 

Evan that is definitely tedious... thank you for your advice though, much appreciated  Peter

On 11/23/2021 at 9:32 AM, Evan said:

The way I get the 750 to work with current data is somewhat tedious. You can put in custom waypoints based on latitude and longitude. I put the route into skyvector and get the data log. This shows the latitude and longitude of every way point. 

Actually, LittleNavmap have this option to automaticlly output every waypoint as LAT/LON custome waypoint for both F1 and RXP GNS...