Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Adding Pilot Breathing Sound File?

I have a wav file of a pilot breathing. I want to add it to an existing sound.cfg file in an FSX plane. What do I have to enter in the sound.cfg to play the sound while the plane is at altitude? Thanks, regards, Bob.

Your best bet would be to create a gauge (XML or C++). Editing the sound.cfg won't work unless someone knows a trick I don't.I assume you want to link the breathing to G-force, otherwise that could sound a bit freaky :-)-Bryan

Hi Brian. The wav file that I have is linked to a combustion file in the plane where I found it. I want to use it in another plane the same way but I don't know how to do that as the sound.cfg in the plane in which I want it is not the same. I could alias the whole sound folder but I don't want to loose some of the good sounds that are already there. Thanks, regards, Bob.