Sign in to follow this  
rgbalzaretti

Unable to GPS my plane after loading Pilot2ATC into MSFS2020

The G530 of my JustFlight PA-28 Arrow plane will not take the flight plan loaded from Pilot2ATC.
I have watched many YOUTUBE videos about settings and tutorials for Pilot2ATC and yet,  I could not load a simple direct flight successfully in MSFS2020. What am I doing wrong? At this point I cannot figure if it is either a simulator issue or the PA-28 G530 one. Can anyone help? (Hope I am in the right thread).
Thank you.

MSFS2020 Update 6.
JustFlight PA-28 Arrow III, ver. 4.0
Pilot2ATC ver. 2.6.2.3. x64 R2
WIN10 Ver. 21H1

You should take that to the P2ATC support forum here on Avsim.

2 hours ago, rgbalzaretti said:

The G530 of my JustFlight PA-28 Arrow plane will not take the flight plan loaded from Pilot2ATC.
I have watched many YOUTUBE videos about settings and tutorials for Pilot2ATC and yet,  I could not load a simple direct flight successfully in MSFS2020. What am I doing wrong? At this point I cannot figure if it is either a simulator issue or the PA-28 G530 one. Can anyone help? (Hope I am in the right thread).
Thank you.

MSFS2020 Update 6.
JustFlight PA-28 Arrow III, ver. 4.0
Pilot2ATC ver. 2.6.2.3. x64 R2
WIN10 Ver. 21H1

I have always entered my flight plan into the GNS530, just like I would do in real life.  I have never loaded it in, in the manner you describe.

You are asking for a way to automatically load it in from something you saved in Pilot2ATC, and, I don't know if that's possible.  Look at the file save formats in Pilot2ATC and see if there is one for a MSFS pln file, and once you do that....THEN I am not sure if the pmb GNS530 or default GNS530 have the capability to load something in like that. 

I use Pilot2ATC, the GNS530, and the JusfFlight Arrow and have always entered the flight plan manually into the GNS530. 

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

2 hours ago, Mace said:

I have always entered my flight plan into the GNS530, just like I would do in real life.  I have never loaded it in, in the manner you describe.

You are asking for a way to automatically load it in from something you saved in Pilot2ATC, and, I don't know if that's possible.  Look at the file save formats in Pilot2ATC and see if there is one for a MSFS pln file, and once you do that....THEN I am not sure if the pmb GNS530 or default GNS530 have the capability to load something in like that. 

I use Pilot2ATC, the GNS530, and the JusfFlight Arrow and have always entered the flight plan manually into the GNS530. 

Do the plan in Simbrief, and you can load it directly into the 530 by loading it into MSFS. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

52 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Do the plan in Simbrief, and you can load it directly into the 530 by loading it into MSFS. 

Yes, forgot about that -- that's a good idea for him.   Also I'm pretty sure he can save to a .pln in P2ATC and then load it into MSFS that way.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

AFAIK the PA28 uses the in sim GNS530/430 and I don't believe that it supports loading saved flight plans directly into the GPS.

You can load saved flight plans directly into the GPS with the PMS50 GNS530/430 mod.

Or you can export from P2A in the MSFS file format and load it at the world map.

Edited by ANCRM114

MSFS, NaviGraph Charts & FMS, Pilot2ATC, FsHub
R5 3600X ,RTX 2060S, 32GB, SSD