Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Bet on SP1 "come out" date?

It is rumo(u)red that SP1 will be coded such that it will not work on the 'puters of folks who have bad mouthed all their hard work:-lol Gary

>Let them work I'd rather wait a little bit longer and have a>good patch rather then... blah blah blah:-lol thanks my friend !!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hey - April 27,that's my birthday. That would be a good birthday present if it actually came out that day.

Guest radivil

I'd say my birthday, but since that's today, that would be very unlikely.I'm going with May 1st.

Wouldn't EASTER SUNDAY be fantastic? That day represents a new beginning.....and without getting too religious, a "resurrection" of what was once one thing, and now becomes another. But I don't think the Aces team is thinking in that direction. I would trade all the chocolate in my Easter Basket for SP1.I've got to travel to Vegas on Monday morning and stay there for 5 days and then on to Scottsdale for another 5...so I won't be able to fly until the 18th at the earliest. Yes........Easter Sunday would be GREAT!Stan

Guest Challenger604

Don't software companies like to release stuff on Tuesday. Phil said as of now they are on schedule to release by the end of April. I'm guessing they find stuff that will take them longer to fix so I'm guessing in May on the 8th or 15th. Any earlier then it will be a suprise for me. Any later and I will join the haters... LOL

>I'd say my birthday, but since that's today, that would be>very unlikely.>>I'm going with May 1st.Happy Birthday!If we were going with birthdays, mine is Monday, but I'm getting a TrackIR from my loving girlfriend. I'm happy to report that it only took minimal prodding to get her to buy it for me.

>>I'd say my birthday, but since that's today, that would be>>very unlikely.>>>>I'm going with May 1st.>>Happy Birthday!>>If we were going with birthdays, mine is Monday, but I'm>getting a TrackIR from my loving girlfriend. I'm happy to>report that it only took minimal prodding to get her to buy it>for me.You're only JUST getting one? What took you so long?! :-hah

Guest SimFan71

Well okay, I'll throw my Birthday in too - it's May 19, though that said it is a Saturday this year, so unlikely they will release then but what the heck. Besides, I'm a software engineer and have had to work Saturdays to get releases out before, so how about it MS/Aces? :(Course I'd still it rather be Easter Sunday! LOL

>>>I'd say my birthday, but since that's today, that would be>>>very unlikely.>>>>>>I'm going with May 1st.>>>>Happy Birthday!>>>>If we were going with birthdays, mine is Monday, but I'm>>getting a TrackIR from my loving girlfriend. I'm happy to>>report that it only took minimal prodding to get her to buy>it>>for me.>>You're only JUST getting one? What took you so long?! :-hah I got my CH Yoke not too long ago, truth is, I have too many expensive hobbies between paintball, saving up for my car, etc.

Birthdays?Mine is on November 11.Take your time guys! *:-*

Best regards,
David Roch