Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Bet on SP1 "come out" date?

Guest cbuchner1

My bet is on Thursday, 3 PM GMT. That is midnight on the West coast I think and maybe they'll the download up right at midnight local time.

>My bet is on Thursday, 3 PM GMT. That is midnight on the West>coast I think and maybe they'll the download up right at>midnight local time.>>>A late entry ladies and gentleman from Mr TileProxy (although I'm sure he means 7:00 GMT (8am BST) which is midnight US west coast - I think!). :D

Guest lecaptain

No bet...and I've ceased to try and figure out when they'll release the update. I do know this, I'm starting to feel like a hostage to this update. I don't want to add the add-on's to enhance the experience, only to have to delete them and re-add them again if and when the update shows up. I'd have to guess that others are like myself, waiting patiently in the "Flight Sim Bermuda Triangle" with said patience beginning to fray a bit around the collar.LeCaptain

"No late entries allowed .. entries closed last Sunday :-)"RegardsRobert-------------------------------------Asus A8N-VMAMD Athlon 64 3000+XFX Nvidia Geforce 6800 XT PCI-E [256]2Gb DDR400 RAMCH products Yoke and USB Pedals

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

>"No late entries allowed .. entries closed last Sunday :-)">>Regards>Robert>-------------------------------------A disputed call. One to refer to the judges I think. :-lol

OK I am going to say Friday May 18, 2007....High Noon.

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest Stoopy

Awww, go ahead and give it to him, judges. He was previously indisposed making TP Beta2 for everyone....... :)Now here's one that isn't a bet since it's late but maybe it can be a "prediction". I bet...errrr....predict Thursday 10:00 AM PST. Only because it risky and nerve-wracking to push out a software update of any kind on a Friday (unless you like your weekends to be interrupted with bad news phone calls) and I think the ACES devs want to grab a cuppa cawfee and watch the download progress and initial reports in the daytime. And maybe have the last day of the week to answer initial questions on any forums, so the community can have some reference answers during the weekend, while the ACES team splits for a well-deserved weekend of playtime and rest.Ooo! Ooo! Wait! I revise my prediction to between 7:00-8:00 PM Tuesday Evening! Only because I read the "imminent" post and I'm still within the AvSIM time window to edit this post!Toldya so!!! :) :) :)

Guest LSflyguy

I'm predicting my birthday, May 16. But it might depend whether you're on GMT, EDT, or PDT. ;)

Guest moonrunner

I'll bet in 2 to 8 hours!!! :-grnmd :-grnmd :-grnmd Gary

Guest Challenger604

I guessed May 8th or 15th... many guessed the 16th. Looks like we know them better than they know....

Go grab it now guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Yeah !!! .. I think I am one of the winners !! if not THE winner .. my location is GMT+2 here ..Anyway .. does not matter .. rushed home from work now to start the download. Cannot wait to install SP1 tonight and go flying !!RegardsRobert-------------------------------------Asus A8N-VMAMD Athlon 64 3000+XFX Nvidia Geforce 6800 XT PCI-E [256]2Gb DDR400 RAMCH products Yoke and USB Pedals

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ