Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Bet on SP1 "come out" date?

I also have B-Day on April 27th, so that would be a great present!! I bet on April 27th :-jumpy

I really don't care any more........................With 'Flightscenery 02 Portland' and my little Digital Aviation Dornier D0-27' FS9 has raised the bar far beyond that of FSX.SP1 is not needed now ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

>I really don't care any more........................>>With 'Flightscenery 02 Portland' and my little Digital>Aviation Dornier D0-27' FS9 has raised the bar far beyond that>of FSX.>>SP1 is not needed now ;-)Dave. Sounds like you got a bit too much of that Devon sun yesterday! :-lol

Just speak as I find Victor and your 733 is pretty darn good as well ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

>Just speak as I find Victor and your 733 is pretty darn good>as well ;-)You got me on that one, Dave. :-)

>I would bet..May 11th. Its my B'day.>>MannyWell!... May 11th seems to be the date ..if every things goes as planned?:)PTaylor's WebLogFlight Sim discussions; mostly graphics and terrain. * FSX SP1: Beta2 posted Another step towards a final SP1! We hope Beta2 verifies we have fixed what needs to be fixed. Then we can take a final build end of next week, and start our 2 week final test pass. Thanks for your patience! Posted Saturday, April 14, 2007 12:31 PM by Phil Taylor | 53 Comments

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Well we have guesses for the 16th and 19th May still standing. Congratulations to either if they end up correct. :-)

>Well we have guesses for the 16th and 19th May still>standing. Congratulations to either if they end up correct.>:-)Yeah !! .. I am the one betting/guessing on the 16th !!.Please ACES .. make it happen !!!:-jumpy RegardsRobert-------------------------------------Asus A8N-VMAMD Athlon 64 3000+XFX Nvidia Geforce 6800 XT PCI-E [256]2Gb DDR400 RAMCH products Yoke and USB Pedals

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Guest viscount007

I still bet on April! Just not saying which year!

Well, its 07:30 of Wednesday 16th May and no SP1. Only the 19th left. Cross fingers. Phil says its still this week.Anyone still got fingernails and hair? :-)

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

My NEW bet is Thursday, May 17th at 3:00 Pm Eastern Time.ps. I missed my first guess by about 1 month! Stan

>Well, its 07:30 of Wednesday 16th May and no SP1. Only the>19th left. Cross fingers. Phil says its still this week.>>Anyone still got fingernails and hair? :-)The 16th is still valid you know. ;-)

So's the 15th! har har! :DI think rather than speculate, we should all just have that beer and kick back in the hammock.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest unitedpilot36

Well, my other guess was May 21. I'm going to bump it up to Wednesday May 16.

I hope and think it's sunday 20 may. I hope because this way they can do a little bit more last minute final touches. i think because this way they can do a little bit more last minute final touches.But are they even working on sunday?

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.