Sign in to follow this  
PierreFSX

PFC Cirrus II (serial) issue with Fuel Selector in C172

Hi,

I am using a Precision Flight Control (Cirrus II serial console) with x-plane 11. I have a weird problem with the Fuel selector in the Cessna 172. When I load the aircraft, the fuel selector goes on the right tanks. The fuel selector on my Cirrus II doesn’t seem to be configure, so I use the mouse to move it. When I do, it's like the selector arm is spring loaded and always return to the right tanks. I notice that X-Plane also load an aircraft plugin XLua 1.0.0r1 and when I disable the plugin, the selector goes to both tanks but neither the mouse or my fuel selector on the cirrus II can move the selector to the right or left, also the fuel shutoff doesn't work anymore and the fuel indicators shows empty tanks. Looks like that plugin controls all switch and gauges related to fuel. If I disable my Cirrus II console in the PFC Hardware, the fuel selector works fine with the mouse, but my console doesn’t work anymore.

There is obviously a conflict between the Cirrus II configuration and the XLua plugin. When they are both enabled, they both seem to take control of the fuel selector arm, and my Cirrus II seem to be the one sending a command that keeps the arm in the right position. Does anybody using a old PFC Cirrus II (serial) ever had that issue?

Pierre Nantel

Pierre Nantel
Asus Prime Z490-A | Intel I9-10900K  | 32 Gb Corsair 2666Mhz DDR4 | 2XSamsung 960 M.2 SSD | Asus GF GTX 1080 ti turbo 11 GB | Win 10 | Prepar3D 5.3 HF1 | AS/ASCA | EFB 2 | PF3 | MCE | PMDG 747-777 |  Twin Otter | Q400 | Aerosoft Airbus series